Colin's refurbished Partition Tank

colinsoon

• SRC Member

hahahah!!!

okok you get me that for my bday present k.. its coming really soon!

or can get me a miniature submarine.. those remote controlled ones that can really go up and down.. and move in the water.. haha then we can have the fishes swimming beside the sub...

but the benefits of swimming hor, means i wun be able to catch them easily too.. haha

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahah!!!

okok you get me that for my bday present k.. its coming really soon!

or can get me a miniature submarine.. those remote controlled ones that can really go up and down.. and move in the water.. haha then we can have the fishes swimming beside the sub...

but the benefits of swimming hor, means i wun be able to catch them easily too.. haha

Hey that's a very cool idea bro!!! Imagine attaching a tiny recording video camera on the submarine... wow!!! I think I will invest in one once the setup is ready (and budget not too forbiding) :lol:

Then I can bring the submarine to every reefer's home and start exploring their tank "scuba diving" style :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

thank you jervis!

i take that as that you will get one for me! thank you so so so much jervis! hahahaa

Err... like that also can? ;) Ok lah... if the remote-controlled submarine costs less than SGD 5.00, I buy for you as your birthday present lah :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

hahaha jervis.. dun like that la! haha

anyway i am quite interested in the layout structure of your bubble master. is it possible for me to drop by sometime to check out the skimmer? you wun be plugging it in so soon rite. like in the nxt 2 weeks?

hahaha jervis.. dun like that la! haha

anyway i am quite interested in the layout structure of your bubble master. is it possible for me to drop by sometime to check out the skimmer? you wun be plugging it in so soon rite. like in the nxt 2 weeks?

Probably in a week or so... depending on how fast the sump can be delivered... yeah you can take a look at it... but you aren't gonna build a clone... are you? :lol:

might be considering it. it seems structurally simple for me to perform. juz curious bout the flow of water and all. and if there are any intricate hidden parts involved...

Nope... no intricate hidden parts... but got a feeling it might cost quite a bit getting all the acrylic properly formed up as they are all circular!!! I can let you take a look lah... but must do it tactfully also as we shouldn't jeopardize the good LFS that brings in the ATI Bubble Master... and since this is a new product, I suggest you wait for a while before you jump into spending $300 on a clone (excl. pump). I still don't think acrylics are "cheap" in Singapore.

Come to think of it... why not clone a Bubble King? Now that is worth cloning... :lol:

• SRC Member

hahahaa.. i dun mind. but i gotta have a look in person how it looks like. if successful i might just be able to use it! haha. but the pump itself will cost me an arm a 2 legs already...

hmmm. dun really understand the difference between the both of them, their reaction chambers look the same to me. probably the pump difference?

• SRC Member

Nope... no intricate hidden parts... but got a feeling it might cost quite a bit getting all the acrylic properly formed up as they are all circular!!! I can let you take a look lah... but must do it tactfully also as we shouldn't jeopardize the good LFS that brings in the ATI Bubble Master... and since this is a new product, I suggest you wait for a while before you jump into spending $300 on a clone (excl. pump). I still don't think acrylics are "cheap" in Singapore.

Come to think of it... why not clone a Bubble King? Now that is worth cloning... :lol:

i saw sum thread mentioning dat defu lane selling those circular acrylics, aint sure how much tho.

• SRC Member

yupz. but its just something i might wanna consider doing la, with regards to the bubble master. no confirmation yet. haha... but judging from my schedule, dun think gonna be enuff time to do so...

hmmm. wonder how my Powder Brown is doing...

• SRC Member

haiz.

juz went AM, got a PBT. was told by steve that my existing brown will whack it, but juz release it into the tank, and try to distract the brown.

went back and initially caged the PBT in the beta cage. but saw that its quite upset, and wanna get out, so released it after a while. then the trouble starts. the PBRT starts to whack the PBT nonstop. see already oso heartache.. haiz.

the PBT is bout 1-2cm longer then the PBRT, and defintely way fatter then the PBRT. now its in hiding. wonder if it will survive. haizz.

• SRC Member

i do have one macro 150 spare with me. but i dunno if i should let it go. cos i dun think my 250 skimming well enough for my liking.. haiz.

and i am still like super worried for the pbt la. its sooo pretty, and it cost more then wat i would spend a week on food... haiz.,

i do have one macro 150 spare with me. but i dunno if i should let it go. cos i dun think my 250 skimming well enough for my liking.. haiz.

and i am still like super worried for the pbt la. its sooo pretty, and it cost more then wat i would spend a week on food... haiz.,

If it is feeding and not being over stressed by your other tang, should be able to make it....

All the best... lol...

Cheers...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

the shipment just arrived this evening, and its barely 2 hours since it was in the display tanks when i got it back home. and when its back in my tank, its chased around so damn badly by the brown, i juz could not bear to watch anymore. haiz. so its not eating and its overly stressed. haiz. its gonna go.

Well... try again next time... but u must come up with a better survival plan :)