colinsoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice Blue Linckia... I got 2 in my tank :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Very nice Blue Linckia... I got 2 in my tank :D

haha i wanted to get 2 initially, but then, no idea if they will survive. i have had a bad experience with linkas. so din dare to put too many. took me 2 over months for me to gather enuff courage to get a linka to try out. after seeing that my sand shifters are still fine.. hope nothing happens.. haiz...

haha i wanted to get 2 initially, but then, no idea if they will survive. i have had a bad experience with linkas. so din dare to put too many. took me 2 over months for me to gather enuff courage to get a linka to try out. after seeing that my sand shifters are still fine.. hope nothing happens.. haiz...

Nah... actually I think they are quite hardy... get a Red Linckia... that will further "colour" your tank... oh those Chromis are so so lovely :wub:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Egyptian Sun God "RA"? :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

hahahaha does it sound sick if, in an attempt to show my mum that they school, i stuck my hand in to scare them? then chased them around a bit. haha.. my mum was quite amazed that they school, and then remarked, that if she wans it to school, she will have to stick her hand in everytime?? hahaaa

hahaha, but studying is not my ######.. haiz...

Hehe... I know how it feels... I have very short memory and a bit too rebelious for normal consistent schooling... so do design instead :lol:

dun everytime haiz la ... nothing is dun by worrying .. you can do it !

Yeah... look at your tank!!! YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE IT!!! Now... focus the same energy on your studies and get it OVER AND DONE WITH :)

• SRC Member

lol, chase the fish where will get heart attack?

the more you chase the healthier they get!

benefits of swimming!

1. increases blood circulation

2. increases stamina

3. ability to swim fast

4. ability to swim with ease.

5. the list goes on .. lol

lol, chase the fish where will get heart attack?

the more you chase the healthier they get!

benefits of swimming!

1. increases blood circulation

2. increases stamina

3. ability to swim fast

4. ability to swim with ease.

5. the list goes on .. lol

Emm... sounds logical :lol:

Why not throw in a battery-operated scuba diver toy... let it swim inside your tank... chasing the Chromis... forcing them to school :lol: