My humble setup

xinga78

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yeah::yeah::yeah: Look at those Yumas!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Your tank is definitely not HUMBLE at all!!!

Welcome :bow::bow::bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

A nice mixture of Mushroom, Yuma and Florida... I can't even count the number of colours u got there!!! Do they like current? Or prefer low current flow? Coz different sources say different things. Confused :(

I also not bad huh... look at my Zoos Garden :lol::lol::lol:

I am newer than you... so show me the way :bow::bow::bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Ha...i target softies cos firstly me not experienced enuff to keep SPS...

Bro Jervis, i purposely target my Seio's flow slightly higher cos realise my mushrooms did some "airborne" stunts when flow is higher...keep detaching from the rocks and grow on the sand bed.... ;)

So i guess they prefer lower current flow... :)

Can you zoom into your Shroom Garden pplz? :bow:

Impressive... this will be my new source of inspiration... let me turn this pic into my desktop wallpaper :lol: Do you stick them on rock base or just leave them there. Coz they overlap each other... kinda cool actually. Guess they will not sting each other huh?

Oh... so you stick a few Shrooms into one rock, or they all have separate rocks? Coz, it can be hard to rearrange if the all stick to one piece of rock.

Bro, check out my thread... you inspire me so much loh!!! At first, a lot brothers suggested I turn one corner (right side) into a Shroom corner, I hesistate... until... yesterday lor :lol::lol::lol:

There's so much more to learn from you... I wanna get my hands on those FLORIDAS :angel::angel::angel:

ooh.. not the glue directly on the shrooms....was told no direct contact of glue with shrooms... wat i did was to stick all the tiny pieces of rocks attached to each individual shroom onto a bigger piece of rock..for easier and more stable placement...

Ack..learn from me?? hee... me still "feeling" my way around... :unsure:

I just leave mine on the floor bed (those that comes with tiny rocks) for the time being. Once they get knock around or flying all over the place, I will PM u for more details on how to glue them together :D

No problem bro...me learnt from Henry from ML....life demo at time.. :D

Wah Sis... you got life demo from Henry?... I think I should visit again soon, been there once only :)

yup yup...bought a nice orange yuma from him at that time... and he nicely agreed to glue the piece onto a flat piece of rock for me... must be the blur look i gave him when he mentioned glueing... :lol::lol:

So he even sold me a tube of glue and explain to me the whole process of glueing..!! Kudos to him!! :rolleyes:

yup yup...bought a nice orange yuma from him at that time... and he nicely agreed to glue the piece onto a flat piece of rock for me... must be the blur look i gave him when he mentioned glueing... :lol::lol:

So he even sold me a tube of glue and explain to me the whole process of glueing..!! Kudos to him!! :rolleyes:

Yeah lah... he so nice to sis mah... dunno if he will glue for me if I show him a blue look :lol::lol::lol: Sis, my Yuma is not opening... based on ur experience, what can be the cause? My old Yuma is opening like crazy (easily 3in in diameter) but the new ones just stay small :(

• SRC Member

I think you got special privilege cos mostly are bro having this X and troublesome hobby LOL... :pinch:

never mind since I will drop by there quite often, I will check with him ;) ... need to transfer my yuma to another piece of LR fast :(

Nice tank with all the mushy and yuma on your SB :eyebrow:

Hey...i am sure there are a lot of female reefers out there!!! :lol::lol:

Aiyoh..u all say till Henry like "sexist"?? :P

I am sure he will help anyone who ask him... :D

Bro Jer, could it be due to the water flow? too strong?? Hmm me not a yuma expert though .. any other reefers have any idea??

Hmm ya...not sure why.. haven figure out the problem...not sure if its due to me changing my T5 tubes to ATI... tank looks much brighter after the change..but the tubes comes with a price.. ;)

What were u using before ATI? Wow... so much enhancement until the Hammer go bleached? ;)

But it's kinda strange to see Hammer get bleached by T5... my 2 Hammers are very happy under my 2 x 150W MH... perhaps you bought a White Hammer... got such thing or not? :lol: