im loving it

tidur

• SRC Member
:lol::lol: i'm a big fan of the Big Mac.. or shall i say i WAS a big fan... the size of all the burgers in McDonald's seem to be shrinking! the mcspicy double was huge and u see their size now! the mc chicken soooo thin already! :angry: they should change their menu name! instead of lunch and breakfast.. change to midday snacks <_<

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

The question is do you need so much calories? I think a happy meal a day contains more than enough energy for an adult sitting infront of a computer, staring at SRC and pressing F5.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

well the issue is that u are paying more money but they are giving u less.. now a large fries cost $2.45 but the serving is comparable to a medium one. the way they pack the fries.. u mus really try it yourself.. squeeze and shake the fries in.. u will get what im saying.. its like buying air.. half the package is empty

im 'still' loving it

• SRC Member
.. now a large fries cost $2.45 but the serving is comparable to a medium one. the way they pack the fries..

Large fries now cost S$ 2.45?? Wah ... shows how long haven't dropped by Mc's. Very ex! Previously the portions weren't that great either but now U say its worst. Hmmm ...

• SRC Member

tidur: I don't understand you, what do you mean squeeze and shake the fries in??

And yeah, I"ve long since given up on M** after realising one fine day that I"m paying damn alot of money for each of the meals, which ironically for all the costs, still needed you to pay more to upsize it to a size which it SHOULD be in the first place. I"ve always wondered firstly, how school kids can afford it, esp pri school kids, and secondly, how morally right it is for M** to target the kids in ALL their adverts, thirdly, just why is a quarter pounder called a quarter pounder when it looks like an Eighth Pounder?

once a long time ago, I witnessed this ang moh lady who kao peh-ed loudly to the manager that her nuggets were tiny, and that back where she came from the nuggets were much bigger.

• SRC Member
Ang Mo portions for Ang Mo stomachs!

The Mac burgers Down Under are bigger than our local Macs'.

Really?? U mean they think that Asians dun eat that much?? Haha ... we want more 4 less $, more like it. Then again, it never feels good when U feel "cheated" of your hard earned $$, whether its fast food or not.

Is it just my imagination ... R all fast food joints here getting more expensive & the portions getting wee smaller. Hmm mayB its just me.

Aiyah best way ... is 2 cook & eat at home. Home cooked food is still the best!

:D

• SRC Member

You guys haven't seen the price I pay here. Stop complaining.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

go outback. try their 22oz bloke darned with the 70ounce rockafeller steak

a.......... vomity combination :) but goes down real good.Brought my ex there. insist on ordering same as me. finish 1/4 of it . cant finish the rest. got drunk on the darned . and cost me $160 .

Go Alone.

Mac could never fill my tummy...that's why I always settle for burger king...at least when I upsize the drink i can at least feel full. :rolleyes:

Mac after eating feel like empty stomach...same with long john..kfc...and the other fast foods...esp mos burger. <_<

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

BK Burgers R much bigger, tastier ... better. Besides they have onion rings ... yummy! Un4tunately, their branches R not aplenty & limited locations. But heard they R opening 4 more new branches - Tampines Mall, Plaza Singapura, Sembawang Shopping Centra & Tekka Mall ... hurray!

Did U guys notice, with their "I'm Loving It" ad, M*'s is trying 2 "up" their hip quotient? So U think they succeded?

I think the most down-sized fast food meal is at KFC!

I think they serve up spring chicken. Gone were the days when a 2 pc piece would fill up your stomach. Now, a 3 pc meal and you're barely satisfied. :(

• SRC Member

AT....true true....used to have 2 pieces and it's enough...but then...we're growing bigger compare with that time we had when we were young......

Bigger belly

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

• SRC Member

using all the money for TV ads and the makeover! :lol: heard they pay their staff less then $3 an hour! :blink:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

Hey guess what, i was eating at M*S B*R at AMK just now, just thot of this thread and took more notice of what they do...

OMG OMG they weigh their fries before givin em to us!!! :blink::shock::ooh:

no wonder they take so long to serve food.. check it out nex time guys, wana make sure i'm not dreaming, haha.. :snore: