Jacky's Aquamedic Chromis Tank

hammy

ur pic a bit big leh... :blink:

how many pieces did they bring in? always been my wish to have a royal gramma or black cap. :o

just edited.. dunno how many did they bring in ... but many were there then.

finally found my starpolyp too from GO .

post-34-1179144316.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clove

post-34-1179144453.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Nice Gramma... is your Black Cap still inside your tank?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

i didnt really think i will keep suncoral as i dun like my hand to be in ....

until someone give mi as free gift haha :)

post-34-1179144551.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

FTS

post-34-1179144584.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Nice Gramma... is your Black Cap still inside your tank?

the BC is supposely in PP's tank :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

wah yr hum damn big....

haha nice landscape and corals....

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:lol:

thanks , since u call mi to tell mi that i didnt update for a long time :rolleyes:

when is ur turn ???? :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Oh yeah... in PP's tank... any news from PP? :erm:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Oh yeah... in PP's tank... any news from PP? :erm:

think PP is busy .. didnt see him for quite some time :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Yeah... miss his pink gloves leh... wonder if everything is alright :nc:

Wow~~~ within 3 weeks ur tank full liao :blink:

evertime go out with u buy 2 coral back .. how not to be full . somemore sk got so many reefer, frag here frag there ... very fast full one ...

how is ur tank with the addition of the light now haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

haiz .. now got a lot of algae and cyano bacteria which i have not encounter for a while. but i guess it will be okie after a while. just hook up a bio ocean FR( compact 300) which i think it run very well with ROWA...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

well arrage tank and coloration. keep the good work upzzz :upsidedown:

hey fishy,

thanks for the compliment actually i thought of getting more softies like yellow polyp and stop stoney coral liao. but but ... temptation always come when u see those stoney coral.

anyway i thought of adding one BE anthias... male or female? =) dun recommend mi hawkfish haha :)

Ur plate suddenly open very big like no tomorrow

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

how is ur tank with the addition of the light now haha 

since u ask... last month utilities bill  ... thinking of going back to planted tank 

i would advice u to decom and go back to planted tank after seeing ur bill. dun worry about ur SPS and clam. they will be in my tank. :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

but wakaoz eh... ur electricity bill is too high lah ... i think u need to ride bicycle to generate ur own electricity liao

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

hey fishy,

thanks for the compliment actually i thought of getting more softies like yellow polyp and stop stoney coral liao. but but ... temptation always come when u see those stoney coral.

anyway i thought of adding one BE anthias... male or female? =) dun recommend mi hawkfish haha :)

Ur plate suddenly open very big like no tomorrow

sometimes temptations are always lingering ard us :eyebrow: But nevertheless, its always a great n good choice to get wat ur heart wants u to get. They ends up making u feeling good :P

Y not get a few anthias as they tends to survived better with a group <_< I got myself a few polys of green plates a few weeks ago :idea: waiting for them to grow grow grow :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

sometimes temptations are always lingering ard us :eyebrow: But nevertheless, its always a great n good choice to get wat ur heart wants u to get. They ends up making u feeling good :P

Y not get a few anthias as they tends to survived better with a group <_< I got myself a few polys of green plates a few weeks ago :idea: waiting for them to grow grow grow :D

a group is good but they contribute to high bioload....that's is what holding mi back

mine is only a small tank le ...haha... i like anthias in a grp like PQ in kenyo's tank

i also wanna 5 BE anthias ...yeah

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Sunburst :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

I know ur tank are a little small la, but with ur daily maintenance n cleaning of the skimmer, wouldn't be any problem to add abt 3-5 anthias. :) As for PQ, I had a fair experiences of keeping 9 but all perished due to high feeding and hard fish to keep :ph34r:

U lacking of roti prata, toying the ideaa of getting one? B)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Sunburst :eyebrow:

i was super duper attracted to aquamarine shipment on sunburst when they have their gramma shipment that day ... but i always dun have luck with them. they either hide too much or they dun eat. dun even know whether they are dead or alive. :)

but one fine day when i see a big sunburst , imight just get it

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

I know ur tank are a little small la, but with ur daily maintenance n cleaning of the skimmer, wouldn't be any problem to add abt 3-5 anthias.  As for PQ, I had a fair experiences of keeping 9 but all perished due to high feeding and hard fish to keep 

U lacking of roti prata, toying the ideaa of getting one? 

alamak , my tank not suitable for roti prata leh .. but my stomach is suitable for 2 kosong and 1 egg. maybe we can have supper soon.

3 BE anthias :yeah::yeah::yeah:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets