• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks.\

ya.. simple ans managable.

will dose 20 drops of aragamilk daily , seem like a good product

Wow... dosing daily? Emm... not that simple afterall :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wow, veri nice Florida Ricordea collections u have. Possible to

share how much u pay for 1 piece of 1 mouth? :thanks:

average is from 30-40 a polyp

cheers

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

ur bottom right SPS looks beary potential leh .... and nice durian spikes SPS corner u got too :P Looks like more will be added to ur collection from the non stop shipment at pasir ris :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

ur bottom right SPS looks beary potential leh .... and nice durian spikes SPS corner u got too :P Looks like more will be added to ur collection from the non stop shipment at pasir ris :pinch:

the orange polyp digitata happen to be my fav at the moment too !!!!!

oh no, heard tht ericsson is coming another batch of SPS!!!! argh ! :yeah::yeah:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

the orange polyp digitata happen to be my fav at the moment too !!!!!

oh no, heard tht ericsson is coming another batch of SPS!!!! argh ! :yeah::yeah:

thats why i say that new addition will be added soon :eyebrow::eyebrow: Reefzzz came to my hse earlier leh :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

thats why i say that new addition will be added soon :eyebrow::eyebrow: Reefzzz came to my hse earlier leh :lol:

u all didnt chio me haha.

wat did he give u ??

MDC got share of it ar hee hee

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
:)

so envious of you bro... can place your sps easily..

i need to crack my head just to place 1 pcs.. :(

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

well.. then sell your coral for more SPS yeah ! :D

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

Bro Reefzzz, get jump start on a SPS tank lah.... Hammy doing great job already... Kenneth also doing ok. Sell ur corals and there will e space for it :P This morning, the zoas are opening up great and bright. B)

just change my 22k to hamilton 14k .colour is crisp white with blue . very nice .

from hamilton webby . it is brighter than 20k but produce the same bluey effect.

post-34-1163598074.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

the colour produce by 14k hamilton . just one bulb

post-34-1163598751.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Haha... my flat pieces of LR so handy for placing aquacultured SPS :lol::lol::lol: Great looking tank bro :heh: Now what's next? :erm:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Haha... my flat pieces of LR so handy for placing aquacultured SPS :lol::lol::lol: Great looking tank bro :heh: Now what's next? :erm:

the flat pieces are the best haha.

er ... now got no ideas

any idea for mi haha. :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

any idea for mi haha. :)

What about 2 x Nanostreams 6055 + 1 x Multicontroller 7095... maybe a set of Aquatronica... a CR and a KR... and get a Grotech computerized Dosing Pump... and a moonlight?

• SRC Member
Bro Reefzzz, get jump start on a SPS tank lah.... Hammy doing great job already... Kenneth also doing ok. Sell ur corals and there will e space for it :P This morning, the zoas are opening up great and bright. B)

Bro, easier said than done leh. A sps tank will take up all my time liao....

some more beside feeding corals & fishes, i still have alot of pple i need to feed.. haha :D

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

What about 2 x Nanostreams 6055 + 1 x Multicontroller 7095... maybe a set of Aquatronica... a CR and a KR... and get a Grotech computerized Dosing Pump... and a moonlight?

faint.

i give up reefing .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wow.... That will wipe out my month's pay if I am asked to buy that.

haha.. will slowly aquire what i really need. hee hee.

bro jervis, ur recommendation aar ... super super siong leh ! haha :upsidedown:

the controllabble nano tunze is great but expensive for mi.

what i dun like about tunze nano is they come with 2 pin instead of the usual 3 pin plugs.

now maintain my calcium with aragamilk which i feel it is economical ATM.

my nitrate is undetachable using tropic marine and was comtemplating about water change now hee hee. getting lazier and lazier.

the hamilton bulb is great . yeah .

jem, i need the bulb as spare ATM, will tell u again . :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

some more beside feeding corals & fishes, i still have alot of pple i need to feed.. haha :D

Haha... that's a good one :paiseh:

Wow.... That will wipe out my month's pay if I am asked to buy that.

Wah bro... you earn so much a month? :bow::bow::bow:

what i dun like about tunze nano is they come with 2 pin instead of the usual 3 pin plugs.

Got difference meh? It's so low wattage anyway... perhaps the 6055 will some with 3-pin... probably a way to bring down cost and stay competitive as Tunze is one the remaining brands that purely made in Germany :)