2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and they are friendly too though the place is run down and the [arrot damn irritating .

Thank Parrot still there? :angry::angry::angry:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Yupe those purple coralline are simply stunning... remind me so much of my decom'd Percula 90 :cry2:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Yupe those purple coralline are simply stunning... remind me so much of my decom'd Percula 90 :cry2:

keke... i will try to keep the spirit of the P90 alive,

hey Hammy,

gib u one dinosaur + one roti prata.. u must gib me ur secret formula for the corraline alage...keke

keke... i will try to keep the spirit of the P90 alive,

hey Hammy,

gib u one dinosaur + one roti prata.. u must gib me ur secret formula for the corraline alage...keke

haha... see u for the treat :D

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Ye s... sadly it is still there haha :lol:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Ye s... sadly it is still there haha :lol:

clam pics please :P N dun ask me to post mine, DC spoilt liao :cry2:

haiz... my legs and back breaking...

take pic when i recover haha.

anyway i thought the clam was dead when it dun open up and dun respond to light initially ...haha. :lol:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Hammy have you recovered? I thought you should be quite used to running the wheels :lol:

Hammy have you recovered? I thought you should be quite used to running the wheels :lol:

yup haha... my owner removed the wheel for quite some time .

talking about that .. hamster run about 5km everyday . i am serious :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

hamster run about 5km everyday . i am serious :)

Wow!!! And you know what? I ran 0 km today :o

;)

post-34-1165324143.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

;)

haha... clam collector haha

post-34-1165324439.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

personally I still like ur first clam :eyebrow: U can start looking for maxima, deresa or squamosa to ur collection together with ur sps collection. small clams among the sps looks better and add color vibrancy to ur tank :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

personally I still like ur first clam :eyebrow: U can start looking for maxima, deresa or squamosa to ur collection together with ur sps collection. small clams among the sps looks better and add color vibrancy to ur tank :D

:peace:

yup ...

clams are quite easy to keep at the moment haha.

anyway i regret selling reefzzz my maxi ... all tell him that his clam not nice and i will get it back from him haahahhahahha :heh:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

fret not lah.... I chio u next time when there clam shipment ard... U,me and kenneth will go buy HUMs again :yeah:

hha... kenneth got the nicest clam haha. did not watch out haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

How about a Giga? :eyebrow:

How about a Giga? :eyebrow:

gigas a bit too big lah haha.

my tank is so small

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

oops forgot abt it :paiseh: How's urs jervis? colors up with blue spot on its mantle ? :lol:

Colours are still brownish... but the spots are purple blue... can't wait for it to grow up to 4ft in length :yeah: