M&M's Tank

Altantis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Today I found my Leopard Wrasse ... but laying flat on my SB :cry::cry::cry2:

Could she had dead of hunger as She had since disappear from last Saturday :cry: Or there is monster in my tank :fear::fear::fear:

post-34-1146848729.jpg

• SRC Member
Hey, dun be too upset. Anemones are known to move around. Hows your LW doing?

Bro Qxn. you very fast... think that my LW maybe also up lorry :cry::cry::cry:

Oh... such a waste... don't think this is the result of a monster in your tank... hunger probably... maybe water conditions... have you done any testings recently? How's ur 9005 working? Able to skim well? Show us a pix of ur skimmate lah.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Oh... such a waste... don't think this is the result of a monster in your tank... hunger probably... maybe water conditions... have you done any testings recently? How's ur 9005 working? Able to skim well? Show us a pix of ur skimmate lah.

My next testing tomorrow. I got a feeling I will have a heart attack with some of my new test kit <_<

9005 is good. But I still turn to tune to have lesser bubble in the waste cup. Will look for pix.

My next testing tomorrow. I got a feeling I will have a heart attack with some of my new test kit <_<

9005 is good. But I still turn to tune to have lesser bubble in the waste cup. Will look for pix.

Yeah becoz ur bioload is so low... it's hard to get a skimmer running efficiently... especially if you are expecting dry skimmate... why adjust here adjust there? Let it skim... even a bit wet also good... better than leaving those deritrus rot in your tank.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

bro,abt yr leopard wrasse, i dun think its due to another monster in the tank...they very hum pne...got stressed easily....will hide in the sandbed until they die... my one also go to heaven liao coz of this..me itchy finger go rescrape then scare the hell out of it..went hiding 4 1 week n in the end come out n wait for heaven's call on the sandbed...BUT they r so beautiful!!!

bro,abt yr leopard wrasse, i dun think its due to another monster in the tank...they very hum pne...got stressed easily....will hide in the sandbed until they die... my one also go to heaven liao coz of this..me itchy finger go rescrape then scare the hell out of it..went hiding 4 1 week n in the end come out n wait for heaven's call on the sandbed...BUT they r so beautiful!!!

Oh dear... I'm gonna do a major rescaping tomorrow leh... come to think of it... maybe let my MI get out of stress first... or else, the stress will surely send it to :evil::evil::evil:

Anyone have any idea how make this pile of sand. Could this be the spot where my LW hide and came out before :angel:

Nope doesn't look like it's the work of a LW... got a feeling you have something real horrible hiding inside your sand bed... looks like the work of some sand-filtering creatures ;)

• SRC Member

Nope doesn't look like it's the work of a LW... got a feeling you have something real horrible hiding inside your sand bed... looks like the work of some sand-filtering creatures ;)

Like this ... Pincushion Urchin

post-34-1146851166.jpg

:blink: That's a very shocking creature u hv there :blink:

Bro... post a frontal tank shot... it's been a while :D

• SRC Member

Night off at 0030 already. Let me check my pix from of my DC....

the 2 blue T5 tube are Aqua Light Coral Blue (think should be 10000K)

post-34-1146852057.jpg

Bro Altantis, when was the last time u check ur Ammonia? Possible cause of death actually... must look into it immediately or else more fatality will follow :cry:

Touch wood!!! I am not gonna join your group :angry::angry::angry: