M&M's Tank

Altantis

• SRC Member

:bow: Bro Jervis ...but your pix more pro LOL... BTW U joining the marine photo pix comp. at another forum :whistle

Time-up. Still cannot cover all my story :eyebrow:

so here's the preview of MI3... :evil:

post-34-1146595506.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking back at your old pictures :sick::sick::sick: That is how important lighting is... come to think of it... it's worth investing on lighting coz you can also enjoy it (it's visual). On my side, I am going to invest on better MH bulbs. The current BLV 14000ºK is a bit yellow, will try Aqualine 16000ºK when the stock comes in :lol: Do expect to see nicer pictures from me next month.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Yeah sometimes Green Star Polyps take a long while to open up especially if the lighting is insufficient... give it a bit more time :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Yes... your pix too huge!!! lol... aiya can see a few polyps here and there lor :lol:

• SRC Member

I thinking once I found all my existing coral stable (actually very stable :lol: ), I will start to get a lot piece more & as colour as possible...

So... calling for all FOC ZOOs, MUSHY frag from any Bros out there.

I didn't expect the difference to be so great! Within 1 hour only? Your corals are gonna be so grateful to you :bow::bow::bow: What tubes are you currently using btw?

2 x AQUA MEDIC Ocean White 10000K

2 x unknown ...think is something like AQUALIGHT (not indicated)

How u find the AM tubes? Aqualux is it?

• SRC Member

HI,

aqualux sleves are white in colour, Aqualight in brown and aquamedic in many colours.

So jus inspect the sleves......Btw, AM doesn't sell their quad tubes or retro moon series with aqualux tubes....

Cheers

Em... compared to DD tubes... how obvious is the difference? I am using 2 DD tubes. That time ATI out of stock ;)

ATI they have display set at AM. U ask janet on for u see lor.

Hey bro... how's things? Update update update :lol:

me???

Hehe... sorry, meant for bro Altantis :bow:

• SRC Member

:cry2::cry2::cry2: I Super duber busy this few day.

Firrstly, Atomic bomb explosion in my tank on 3 May. When I came back after M I 3, I already cannot locate my carpet anemona. After detail search, I found part of the anemona sticking behind the LR in the cave and part sticking to my pump.

... ... I just upload the beautiful anemona together with my nemo.

>> the other version of the story - My 3 nemo molested the carpet until it run inward to the cave then sop and kan na suck to the pump :(

Let us recap on the precious moments of the Green Carpet Anemona... :cry:

post-34-1146847455.jpg

My Anemone also gone down the chute :erm: