M&M's Tank

Altantis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah bro... u install the T5 yourself? :bow::bow::bow: Shame on those who sell you the unit for not installing it for you <_< If I buy an Aqua Medic light from Aqua Mart, they promise to install it (all the way to the ceiling) for me :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Pix Coming soon... :peace:

I still doing editing on my YT pix.

Wondering whether Sis Monki want the one below as her Avatar :angel:

Thanks for your offer but i prefer my avatar to be something from my tank.

Instead i would like to have the YT photo for my signature, if you don't mind. :eyebrow:

Wah bro... u install the T5 yourself? :bow::bow::bow: Shame on those who sell you the unit for not installing it for you <_< If I buy an Aqua Medic light from Aqua Mart, they promise to install it (all the way to the ceiling) for me :D

Err... my apologies... wrong info... those guys did a good job installing the light for bro Altantis... <Can't edit previous post>

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Err... my apologies... wrong info... those guys did a good job installing the light for bro Altantis... <Can't edit previous post>

Bro Jervis, it alright ;) My apologies for not mentioning :paiseh::paiseh:

• SRC Member
All T5 blasted? Em... looks a bit blue to me... can u specify ur tubes and arrangement? I saw 2 plugs, so assuming separate control for 2 x 2 T5.

:unsure: 1 switch contol 2 white and the other control 2 blue.

It WBWB from the front.

:ph34r: I think I need to take another set of pix cos it should be very bright B)B)B)

(my backdrop seem to be white then light yellowish)

post-34-1146589192.jpg

Looks quite bright :lol: How's ur 9005?

• SRC Member

9005 doing fine ... I suppose. It seem that the water level should be above the BLUE LINE instead of touching it :erm:

More T5 :P ...

post-34-1146590379.jpg

• SRC Member

Tales of Nemo found Anemone

My carpet anemone was by itself until 1st May when we switch off the tank lights, fans and even pump to install the T5 Quad-Light Set.

All the fish seems very worried as we were removing old light on top of the tank. So they all dashed to the cave to discuss on what happening. Then the nemo realised that there is a anemone... :lol:

post-34-1146592783.jpg

• SRC Member
i must say, the T5 is money really well spent. really gave your tank a brand new look to it. very clean looking, very natural. definitely a thousand times better den your old lighting.

:paiseh: thanks. Appreciate your kind comments

Hey your 3 Nemos are so cute... swimming together... and I'm sure with the new T5, the Carpet Anemone will open big big :lol: As big as a Vegetable Pizza :blink::unsure::pinch:

• SRC Member
Hey your 3 Nemos are so cute... swimming together... and I'm sure with the new T5, the Carpet Anemone will open big big :lol: As big as a Vegetable Pizza :blink::unsure::pinch:

Hope so.

Look who here... YT also thinking of testing on the green carpet...

OK, we (nemos) jiao lao... u can try now :lol:

But we seem to remember that this is known as Anemone LoL :evil:

post-34-1146594379.jpg

The new lighting is so good... even your photographs suddenly upgraded... like you suddenly pro in photography :lol::lol::lol: Definitely money well spent :look:

• SRC Member
The new lighting is so good... even your photographs suddenly upgraded... like you suddenly pro in photography :lol::lol::lol: Definitely money well spent :look:

Sure worth the effort of asking around...esp bros like you and Qxn :P