M&M's Tank

Altantis

As of most protein skimmers... u need to let it run for a day or two before u can see result... have fun, play around with the "little-blue-knob"... u will get the hang of it pretty soon.

Oh another thing... the Tunze hanging bracket needs a little getting used to... so don't rush... it's quite confusing... do slowly and study the diagrams carefully :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

No lah! It just happen to be on the same shelf as the Deltec show pieces... Display set doesn't packed in a box one... so urs definitely not a display set... u didn't sense he a bit reluctant to take it out of the box meh? I have to ask twice, lol.

All these while... the 9005 is still inside the box?!? Wah lau :blink:

Tot that if they never take another set from the store (if they have one?) is consider as display set...sorry :paiseh:

I did mention RD service is good ma :ooh:

Bro u are so much like me when I bought my first Tunze... :lol: Wanna do a product review on the Product Reviews section? I haven't seen anyone doing a review on 9005 yet.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Emm.... bro Altantis must be very busy at work... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Knock knock... anybody home? :look:

• SRC Member

Very Busy. Still have to catch up with my yesterday backlog :cry2:

... like changing 1 pail of water :paiseh:

Update Picture of M&M's Tank as of 24Apr 0000hrs

post-34-1145886053.jpg

Emm... the Tunze is standing out quite a bit (coz ur background is not black)... u wanna try hide it with some LR? Is the 9005 working already?

• SRC Member

I a bit lazy to move the mountain... cos if I still need to put in more pump to enhance with flow :paiseh:

Yes I know, all excuses...

How to how whether the 9005 is working :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

Actually the view from my door of the 9005 in the tank is not that bad

post-34-1145886951.jpg

The view will only gets better... with better lighting... more corals... coralline everywhere incl. ur Tunze... gonna be so so rewarding... :eyebrow:

You can tell the skimmer is working (or at least adjusted correctly) is when u get nice candy floss like this.

post-34-1145887440.jpg

• SRC Member
The view will only gets better... with better lighting... more corals... coralline everywhere incl. ur Tunze... gonna be so so rewarding...

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

Tunze 1st day only so only see bubbies...

Top View of Placement of 9005 >>>

post-34-1145888032.jpg

Fit's quite nicely in ur tank... hehe... let it run for another day or so...u also need a moderate bio load in ur water to achieve candy floss foam...

• SRC Member
Fit's quite nicely in ur tank... hehe... let it run for another day or so...u also need a moderate bio load in ur water to achieve candy floss foam...

Bro Jervis, owe you 1 coffee lol.

btw, your "moderate" here means not so much or more (english not good) :paiseh:

Bro Jervis, owe you 1 coffee lol.

btw, your "moderate" here means not so much or more (english not good) :paiseh:

Emm... looking at ur LS now... don't expect to have extra thick/horrid looking skimmate... only when u start stocking heavily... then u see "sewage extract"... that smells like :sick::sick::sick: But I always smell my cup before pouring off... lol... I am a very sick person :sick::sick::sick:

• SRC Member
Emm... looking at ur LS now... don't expect to have extra thick/horrid looking skimmate... only when u start stocking heavily... then u see "sewage extract"... that smells like :sick::sick::sick: But I always smell my cup before pouring off... lol... I am a very sick person :sick::sick::sick:

:idea::eyebrow::eyebrow:Calling for fish to T-Loan to increase Bioload to make the skimmer WORKS!

• SRC Member
dun need one la. juz increase your feeding regime. to maybe 4-5 times a day. confirm wil see something.

Not around to feed 4-5 times, less feeding every hrs from 8 - 2am :lol::D:yeah:

Manual Feeding LoL :(