M&M's Tank

Altantis

Erm, im using the Kent Marine Kh and Ph buffer. Bro Jervis should be able to recommand you something better, check it out with him!~ :)

I just started using Grotech kH+Ca 1... not very much expensive as it comes in a super big bottle... cannot tell the result yet as this is my second day using it :D

Someone got a new toy :angel::evil::yeah:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still Testing my water parameter... Stuck at P04... and left with calcium. :angry:

P/S: I don't have test kit for Magesium, Iodide & Protein

Test kit for Iodine is not very reliable I heard, so don't bother... Protein?!?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Nice :lol:

Im here im here. LoL....is that an in sump skimmer?

It can also be used in-tank... was there when he purchased it... hey bro Altantis... if not good, dun kill me :P:P:P

Yalor... I also got faith in Tunze stuff... it was a nice afternoon session at RD, coz bro Alt and me really go through a few models... pros and cons... also learn a lot along the way... Deltec stuff is nice, but I find their clear acrylic reactor-looking equipments are too common looking. Can't really differentiate it from Taiwanese and Chinese copy-cats... "Lack of character" is the word I am looking for :P

so the lack of character set bro atlantis back by how much?

haha.. anyway do they have the mini tunze in stock? if do i think i going get it straight from there...

Call them up and ask... didn't really get a chance to look at that place... too busy talking :lol:

Didn't really ask wheter MCE600 hv stock or not... but there is a show piece there... <_<

• SRC Member
tOo busy dispensing advice anout how great Tunze products are? Hehe. Anyway, do they have the MCE600 in stock? Thanks for checking out the pricing for me.  :)

Oh yes, Deltec MCE600 is another model I went through with Bro Jervis. If using there, will need to installed the skimmer outside the cabinet as per drawing MCE600

:paiseh: I cannot recall the price, think< $590...

& you can take out all skimmers to have the detail measurement if you want over there.

Friendly sales staff (not sure whether is it due to Bro Jervis there to support) :thanks:

Hehe... not becoz of me lah... RD sell branded stuff so the service must be good... it's expected... or else how to make a decision... a lot of their stuff 4-figures one :huh:

Oh no. My Tunze Skimmer a displace set <_<

Unpacking the 9005

No lah! It just happen to be on the same shelf as the Deltec show pieces... Display set doesn't packed in a box one... so urs definitely not a display set... u didn't sense he a bit reluctant to take it out of the box meh? I have to ask twice, lol.

All these while... the 9005 is still inside the box?!? Wah lau :blink:

• SRC Member
Im interested in getting the mce600....think my prizm is overworked especially with my feeding regime. Haha....how much did your new toy cost you?

Below $400 :D