M&M's Tank

Altantis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memo s

My Nemo (not Memo, lol) never sleeps one... always swimming near glass day and night... :fear:

Nice Cleaner Shrimp... any cleaning activity spotted?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Emm... I am just wondering... is there a way you can make the backdrop inside ur mini caves darker... like black... so that it gives a sense of a very deep space, right now still doesn't look like a cave... em... if I can think of something will let you know :huh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Emm... I am just wondering... is there a way you can make the backdrop inside ur mini caves darker... like black... so that it gives a sense of a very deep space, right now still doesn't look like a cave... em... if I can think of something will let you know  :huh:

:idea::idea: Hmm... DARK MA B)

post-34-1145458009.jpg

Lol! You adjusted the contrast of the pix :evil:

So bro r u still looking at T5 or happy with ur current lighting? Coz I think u can add reflectors to increase the intensity of the fluorescent tubes. You can also DIY a bit and lower the tubes, currently it is way too high up, IMO.

Bro I got one request... see if you can... take a picture of your setup (with doors closed) from afar so that we can have a sense of the room/partition :lol:

• SRC Member
So bro r u still looking at T5 or happy with ur current lighting? Coz I think u can add reflectors to increase the intensity of the fluorescent tubes. You can also DIY a bit and lower the tubes, currently it is way too high up, IMO.

Bro I got one request... see if you can... take a picture of your setup (with doors closed) from afar so that we can have a sense of the room/partition :lol:

No lah... lighting in process ;)

Also working on Skimmer & dead spot in the flow of the tank...

Picture requested... HOT from my Sony DC

post-34-1145462576.jpg

:bow::bow::bow: Now I can really appreciate ur tank... it's so beautiful at home. Next time when ur tank is done... take more full shots like this. This is the character of your tank :)

• SRC Member
:bow:  :bow:  :bow:  Now I can really appreciate ur tank... it's so beautiful at home. Next time when ur tank is done... take more full shots like this. This is the character of your tank  :)

Hmm...

Then post new thread as M&M's Character Tank :lol:

More views coming up :eyebrow: :

From Door

post-34-1145464910.jpg

• SRC Member

The blue legged Hermits supposed to be keep in a plastic container (after I caught him RED-HANDED, feeding on my cleaner shrimp)...

jump out from the container :yeah:

swim in the tank :yeah:

and found a smaller Roof (small big look better) :bow: :bow: :bow:

post-34-1145465740.jpg

Jump out of the container without shell? Wow :unsure: Oh I like ur stone lion... u got a pair? One thing... seems like ur cabinet cannot close properly... something's blocking?

• SRC Member
Jump out of the container without shell? Wow :unsure: Oh I like ur stone lion... u got a pair? One thing... seems like ur cabinet cannot close properly... something's blocking?

> the shrimp already know that there left over shell inside my tank :evil:

> Yes I have a pair of stone lion to guard my fish :P:P

> Yeh, cause by my halogen & spot light :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

Hmm,  :blink:

any reefer got go idea on where to place a skimmer (not yet purchased)

Thanks in advance

What's the total volume of ur tank? If around 40g can try this nano Tunze

http://www.tunze.com/149.html?&L=1&C=SG&user_tunzeprod_pi1

It's so tiny (with built in pump) u can hang it against ur left or right wall, towards the back.