WTS: TUNZE® WAVEBOX 6212

Tunze Wavebox 6212

Hi guys

I am letting go my 1-week old Tunze Wavebox 6212. This is a very cool piece of German Technology that works well...

From Tunze:

TUNZE® Wavebox 6212 is a wave generator for aquariums from 200 to 1,200 litres (52 to 317 US gal.). It is especially suitable for reef biotopes as it generates an oscillating current. The current corresponds exactly to the wave structure and water movement in reef top zones. The Wavebox applies this oscillating principle through Wave Controller 6091, which uses the intrinsic resonance of the tank. A very low power consumption generates ideal water movement. The water is in movement in all areas of the aquarium, even the smallest section behind a decoration benefits from the wash.

To learn more, visit http://www.tunze.com/149.html?&L=1&C=SG&user_tunzeprod_pi1[predid]=-infoxunter016

:D:D:D

Bought it from Reefdepot (with 9 months warranty) slightly more than a week ago, receipt as proof.

:D:D:D

The starting price for this unit $525.00.

Interested party, please PM me your best price. Last bid must reach me before 16 April 06 (Sun) 10pm. I will notify the winner with the highest price on the same day at 11.30pm.

Full payment via ATM/bank transfer is required immediately to secure your bid. If no payment is received within 36 hours, the unit will go to the second highest bidder... so on...

The unit will be thoroughly cleaned and packed back into original packaging. Collection / delivery 7 days upon payment receival.

:thanks:

post-10-1144771443.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Nice pix from Tunze :rolleyes:

post-10-1144771883.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Guys a bro offer me a very good price. If I do not receive your PM by 12 April 06, 10pm. The unit will go to bro D _ _ k _ _ _ y _

hahahahahahaha!

no offence to that bro, but i can only think of 1 name when i see that...

DonKeyYears

Yeah bro... and is that a DonKey helmet u wearing there? lol

Seriously, are u gonna change ur avatar soon? :heh:

• SRC Member

Out of curiousity....why the sale of the wavebox? Change of plans for the new percula?...

U seem to be buying lotsa new stuff and selling them off pretty prematurely....don't get me wrong, not intending to flame...but perhaps u could hold out on buying stuff till ur certain of ur plans...else u'll loose out on all this buying and selling.

Either way...it's a great buy on a wavebox....i'd love to get my hands on it but not quite suitable for the current tank plans. So upz for ur sale.

ps. No hard feelings eh? ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Yeah bro... and is that a DonKey helmet u wearing there? lol

Seriously, are u gonna change ur avatar soon? :heh:

i dunno bro, cos i really luvvv this avatar of mine! haha... unless its posing a serious headache to the reefers here, otherwise, i will seriously try not to change it... :nc::nc::nc:

• SRC Member

i dunno bro, cos i really luvvv this avatar of mine! haha... unless its posing a serious headache to the reefers here, otherwise, i will seriously try not to change it... :nc::nc::nc:

I'm getting abit giddy by looking at yr avatar! :heh:

YEah bro... I always get dizzy looking at your avatar... so r u gonna change?

Bro Rickster, urs is quite distracting too... but no complains lah... got something more exciting or not? :yeah:

Keep the PM coming... UPZZZ!!! :D

Sold :yeah: