Upgrading 4ft tank journey....

marble

Yeah agree you need higher scaping since your tank so high :yeah: Been reading your May postings... love the way you put them in betta box with cleaner wrasse and veggies... preparing them for the fight :lol: Like that kinda dedication and commitment... surely the Powder Puffs will survive the attack :)

Love your clams too... mind showing a bit closeup shot of your clams?

Are you using normal glass or special glass coz the pix show a tint of black (not green)... just like mine :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Here they r bro...Still havnt reali bloom yet as lgts jzt on not long ago...Still thinking shld i stick all of them to a big piece of rock anot???hmm.... :heh:

wah can see u really clean off the algae... good job bro.

• SRC Member
Yeah agree you need higher scaping since your tank so high :yeah: Been reading your May postings... love the way you put them in betta box with cleaner wrasse and veggies... preparing them for the fight :lol: Like that kinda dedication and commitment... surely the Powder Puffs will survive the attack :)

Are you using normal glass or special glass coz the pix show a tint of black (not green)... just like mine :lol:

Dun noe leh..My DC cant seems to b able to capture e real color of e corals leh....hmm..Dun noe wat mode shld i select.....

Anyway e 2 powder puff bro pass away liao without even gog into e main tang as aft few days they gana ich n i remove them away to keep in my stdby tank to cure,,But i lose e fight to ich again...

E powder tang u saw in tis pic is a new one tat i bought 2 days ago tog with e naso..Tis time i chose e biggest one tat i can find so tat e 4 kings in my tank dun dare to fight them..IT works man..They reali dun dare to distrub them...But now i can c abit of pimples coming out fm e powderblue body liao..Hope tat he can pull tot tis time....Its my 5th powder blue liao....sigh :(

• SRC Member

wah can see u really clean off the algae... good job bro.

errrr...Actually i employ 4 workers to clean it up for me lor..They say they will do it for me FOC lor...So i let them do lor....Let me noe if u need their help n i will tell them lor...N they r actaully my purple,salfin,yellow n blue tang lor...kekekekeke :P

• SRC Member

errrr...Actually i employ 4 workers to clean it up for me lor..They say they will do it for me FOC lor...So i let them do lor....Let me noe if u need their help n i will tell them lor...N they r actaully my purple,salfin,yellow n blue tang lor...kekekekeke :P

wah really hard working tangs.... got to pay them more this month end... haha...

• SRC Member

I have 5 Croceas clam..Dun reali bare to buy maxi clam as too xxxxx liao keke :D

Here r 4 of them.....

Dun noe y e top view n front view always show diff color one??hmm..Anyone can explain y???? <_<

post-34-1150123721.jpg

• SRC Member
if i didnt remember wrongly, the glass has a green tint that will affect the colour seen. this affect the view of clams most. if you use those starpphire glass, you can then see the clam true colour through the glass

OIC...... :o

tks for explaining bro.......... :thanks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

beri long nvr post liao as busy with my chin......kekeke...

Feel like posting tis beauty of mine..Finally got it eating all sorts of fd liao....Tis is my 2nd naso...1st one dun noe y suddently die leh....Took quite awhile for me to find her...As usually those shipmt tat came in is black color top fin ones not yellow..... :D

post-34-1151147300.jpg

• 2 weeks later...