Mini Ocean World

little bull

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Moi_dar,

how is the Blasto? still expose teeth?

Yah... still. After I dropped it and shifted it a few time today. Don't think it will recover soon.

Guess what, I didn't manage to buy the glue so I tried your method and used a stocking to tie the single mushroom to a rock. Will check it out tomorrow to see if it had sticked on or died.

Btw, i think my blue tang is dying. It kept laying down to rest but not dead yet.

• SRC Member

Yah... still. After I dropped it and shifted it a few time today. Don't think it will recover soon.

Guess what, I didn't manage to buy the glue so I tried your method and used a stocking to tie the single mushroom to a rock. Will check it out tomorrow to see if it had sticked on or died.

Btw, i think my blue tang is dying. It kept laying down to rest but not dead yet.

Blasto is quite hardy to die wan, as long the mouth still close then got the chance to recover. Refrain from shift it here and there ler, you would add more stress to it. Alternatively, my tank still got space for it, hehhehehe :P

I only suggest the stocking hor, no proof it wld work ler, before you wrap it with stocking, did you check whether the water can flow thru or not huh?? More importantly, did you wash?? else your poor mushroom :sick::sick:

Give it a week or so, one day still too fast to see the result. ;)

Hmm... not a good sign for BT unless your BT got wrase's character :cry: Told you got 1 week or less niah.. sigh.... jie ai shun bian :cry::cry:

• SRC Member
Simple write up are done just that need few pic lol.. I rem read some update from one of the reefer, he used prawn meat to speed up the cycle with many pic somemore. Just that I cannot find that thread ler...

dats javis's thread

maybe u can go n hv a look?

Nice Multicolour Blasto... very nice :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Moi_dar, Moi_dar, where are you? My sentry officer hunting here and there for their vehicle pass :lol::lol:

Hahaha.. now you know they are not there for fun ler :P

Paisei, didn't log on last two days. will return the pass to the guard on friday when i go down for tuition. Sorry. Forgot to return ha ha ha.

Anyway, my blue tang RIP liao. So sad... don't think I will try another for some time till I get a bigger tank.

• SRC Member
adding a froggie, you must make sure that your other fishes is at least 1.5 times bigger than the froggie.........but then your small froggie will grow bigger also.......

yup agreed.. froggies have huge appetites. If u got shrimps and fishes that is abt his size, say good bye first or u will never gonna see them agaim. If by then, u'll know who's the murderer :nuke::cry:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

I dun have shrimps at all, so 1 worry factor removed ;)

for the fishes... hmm.. the smaller is my Mandarine, ard 2cm niah <_< The biggest is Purple tang, ard 6cm <_<

Talking abt 1.5 times bigger....... ..... ..... I got to get a real tiny warty then Boleh ler :(:(

Nevertheless, will look look c c in the LFS then decide again.

Besides this issue, think got to feed them with live shrimp huh??? If that is the case, a bit ma fan for me, as I dun want any shrimps to kacau my clams. :ph34r:

Alternatively, buy them a damsel every once a week, let them chase here and there :angel: i think, I dreaming again liao, pardon me, take a nap 1st, else, start to develop all the funny funny though :snore::snore::snore:

• SRC Member
I dun have shrimps at all, so 1 worry factor removed ;)

for the fishes... hmm.. the smaller is my Mandarine, ard 2cm niah <_< The biggest is Purple tang, ard 6cm <_<

Talking abt 1.5 times bigger....... ..... ..... I got to get a real tiny warty then Boleh ler :(:(

Nevertheless, will look look c c in the LFS then decide again.

Besides this issue, think got to feed them with live shrimp huh??? If that is the case, a bit ma fan for me, as I dun want any shrimps to kacau my clams. :ph34r:

Alternatively, buy them a damsel every once a week, let them chase here and there :angel: i think, I dreaming again liao, pardon me, take a nap 1st, else, start to develop all the funny funny though :snore::snore::snore:

WOW... TAT'S FUNNY THOUGHTS BY U LOR :angel: AND LOTSA OF DAYDREAMING TOO :P

Wel, for sure ur mandarin will become a week's food source for the warty :sick: Getting the warty to feed on other non live baits is a bit tricky. I got a warty b4 and to try to get him to eat market prawn is like a waiting game, dunno when he will strike the peeled prwn :fear: I got to stick the prawn to a satay stick to simulate a prawn swimming, then only he will strike to eat :evil: If u try dropping the prawns infront of him, hopping he will eat, nah... wait LONG LONG lor :snore:

so give a wake up thought :look: To me leh chey to keep in a LPS tank

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........