jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
i wait soo long liao still haven come. haiz. think wun come for me le. need to do something more pro-active. DBS BANK anyone?? :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

So u already plan 2 wear that horse head at DBS bank? :lol:

• SRC Member
shhhhhhh!!! cannot say! we must take DBS bank by surprise, den we can have enuff money to turn a swimming pool into a fsh tank that you can swim in...... oooooooo......

:off::off::off:

Bro jervismun, paiseh for flooding yr thread! :bow::bow::bow:

Yeah :angry: talking about asking money from DBS and TOTO some more... haiz... but that AM Riff1000 is really something!!! Imagine opening a cabinet with this thing inside!!! Wow!!! Ok, I've decided already... if I ever gonna upgrade to my next tank... I must be able to afford it. If not, stay with Perc90, lol. :lol:

It's really damn cool... the more I look at it... the more I want it... desire... passion... lust... DBS... CITIBANK... UOB... POSBANK... CPF... LOANSHARKS... PAWNSHOP... PASAR MALAM... :evil::angel::evil::angel::evil::angel:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Guys... ok let's get back to the topic... was at AM just now... surprise surprise... guess what fish I found? Hehe... climatizing now... will post pix later tonight :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Sorry can't take photo as it dived into the sand bed... now out of sight already :cry: Crossing my fingers now... hope it will not be out-of-sight for too long... :unsure:

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

Here's a pix from Liveaquaria... sorry :heh:

Bought it at AM, according to them this fish (shipped from The Maldives) is quite rare... first shipment so far this year... :yeah: I was lucky... 2 left only coz a bunch of them all "kena" reserved.

post-34-1144841731.jpg

• SRC Member
Sorry can't take photo as it dived into the sand bed... now out of sight already :cry: Crossing my fingers now... hope it will not be out-of-sight for too long... :unsure:

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

Bought it at AM, according to them this fish (shipped from The Maldives) is quite rare... first shipment so far this year... :yeah: I was lucky... 2 left only coz a bunch of them all "kena" reserved.

U so lucky, wanna go down 2day to get it, seems like no chance liao! :cry2:

I guess I was very lucky... just drop by after work... didn't really plan to buy anything... now I just hope the luck will stay with the fish... I really love the unique leaopard spots on its body... pretty!

Another pix from Liveaquaria... guys, I have not seen the fish ever since I release it into my tank... :o

post-34-1144849271.jpg

You bought from AM too? When?

Yesterday.....

Hehe... we have the same taste for LS... em... were there a lot left yesterday? They are from Maldives right? Liveaquaria says from Africa :nc:

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

Henry have a bunch of them in his previous shipment too... lol...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Hehe... we have the same taste for LS... em... were there a lot left yesterday? They are from Maldives right? Liveaquaria says from Africa :nc:

Quite wide spread lar... Not endemic to a particular region as far as i know...

Member of:

So it is not that rare? :pinch: I thot I was lucky... now "kena" pursuaded to buy a fish that will never be able enjoy coz buried in the sand most of the time :angry: Anyone with experience? Will the Leopard Wrasse spend some time swimming around? Or only at night?

So it is not that rare? :pinch: I thot I was lucky... now "kena" pursuaded to buy a fish that will never be able enjoy coz buried in the sand most of the time :angry: Anyone with experience? Will the Leopard Wrasse spend some time swimming around? Or only at night?

Considered rare as it is not often collected... Give them sometime, healthy specimen will swim in the open when they settle down...

Member of:

• SRC Member

Don't worry, I bought one also. Haven't seen it since day 1.

Let's hope they will come out soon enough.

:)

Yeah I will wait and see... 3 more days from the "big day"!!! Need a better strategy to minimize impact. Will hook up the chiller first to sync the temp for both tank... B)

Don't worry, I bought one also. Haven't seen it since day 1.

Let's hope they will come out soon enough.

:)

How long ago was Day 1??? lol :unsure:

nearly bought that to replace my RG. now having second thought . :huh:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10