Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Must throw away my malaysia zoos :evil:

Hehe... you want? Ask bro Hammy... the Zoos is so expensive, I have to share a frag with him :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cannot take lai... must see the rest grow first... all at least open first ;)

Ok that's a good strategy... maybe I can frag a polyp or two for you next time :lol: Red Ruby... yum yum :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

:cry2: Spotted Mandarin been bullied... who could've done such a cruel act? :cry2:

post-34-1148053630.jpg

am i in the que :evil::evil::evil:

Emm... why not if I manage to cultivate lots of them :lol::lol::lol:

btw .. ur leather looks like SPS ! haha

I know...I was about to say that... I think the green is nicer than some SPS lor :D

My Shroom Gallery... with Pink/Orange Ric.F on the bottom left... still not fully open yet :(

post-34-1148056728.jpg

My Hammers poo :sick:

post-34-1148058310.jpg

The almost forgotten Blue Gorgonia and Sun Coral... placed near the Stream 6000 :lol:

post-34-1148058397.jpg

Twinkle twinkle little starzzzzzz :blink:

post-34-1148059574.jpg

Another shot of my Red Ruby Zoos... 7 polyps in total... those at the bottom was introduced yesterday... true red with neon green mouth :)

post-34-1148060168.jpg

• SRC Member
My Shroom Gallery... with Pink/Orange Ric.F on the bottom left... still not fully open yet :(

great combination of colors u got there :yeah: Give some space in between them and they will open even bigger.... before long, they might multiplied :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

great combination of colors u got there :yeah: Give some space in between them and they will open even bigger.... before long, they might multiplied :D

:thanks: More space? Emm.... they already taking too much space... <_< Would love to see my Tricolour Yuma multiplies... :)

Some of them not opening... the Pink/Orange Ric Florida looks exactly like the time when I bought it... no improvement at all :cry:

• SRC Member
Some of them not opening... the Pink/Orange Ric Florida looks exactly like the time when I bought it... no improvement at all :cry:

Tank too clean ??? Try mine :yeah:

SAD SAD SAD :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Dunno how the Anthias get into the back compartment :( Should've flooded the compartment... at least the Anthias might survive if given a little bit more water :pinch:

Sorry bro Colinsoon... the fish just decide to say "Goodbye" :cry:

post-34-1148094342.jpg

My tank feels so empty without the Lyretail Anthias... just now feeding also no "shiok"... :cry2:

The problem is... ich can still be seen on my Chevron Tang (in the morning especially)... so must control myself and wait at least 3 to 4 more weeks before I can add new fishes :erm:

During that time, I will also try to catch my 3" Maroon Clown out and try to give away to other reefers with larger tank :unsure:

I'm going outstation today... will be back tomorrow evening... hopefullly everything will be alright when I return... no dried fishies trapped in my back compartments :(

post-34-1148097954.jpg

I am planning for my next move and I have too many scenarios/directions I can move towards... perhaps you guys can help me out.

Scenario 1:

1. Downgrade MH to 6 tubes of 3ft T5 HO (Solite Type 4, most probably)

2. Stick to my current chiller Teco RA240 (temperature setting 27ºC to 28ºC)

3. Change my Sicce Multi 2500 to Aquabee 3000 - to chiller

4. Change my Sicce Multi 1300 to Aquabee 1000

5. Change my Sicce Multi 800 to Aquabee 1000 (to support extra item 6)

6. Get another AM Phosphatfilter to avoid sharing (currently 50% Antiphos, 50% Carbolit)

Scenario 2:

1. Stick to my current MH (Solite Type 3)

2. Upgrade chiller to Arctica 1/4hp (temperature setting 26ºC to 27ºC)

3. No upgrading of pumps/powerheads (no budget already lor)

Scenario 3:

2. Upgrade chiller to TR12 (temperature setting 26ºC to 27ºC)

• SRC Member
My tank feels so empty without the Lyretail Anthias... just now feeding also no "shiok"... :cry2:

The problem is... ich can still be seen on my Chevron Tang (in the morning especially)... so must control myself and wait at least 3 to 4 more weeks before I can add new fishes :erm:

During that time, I will also try to catch my 3" Maroon Clown out and try to give away to other reefers with larger tank :unsure:

I'm going outstation today... will be back tomorrow evening... hopefullly everything will be alright when I return... no dried fishies trapped in my back compartments :(

try out UV lgts to help r tang...It helps 4 me..now all my tang no ich liao..... :D

Use coralife brand one..expensive but gd... :lol:

I am planning for my next move and I have too many scenarios/directions I can move towards... perhaps you guys can help me out.

Scenario 1:

1. Downgrade MH to 6 tubes of 3ft T5 HO (Solite Type 4, most probably)

2. Stick to my current chiller Teco RA240 (temperature setting 27ºC to 28ºC)

6. Get another AM Phosphatfilter to avoid sharing (currently 50% Antiphos, 50% Carbolit)

Scenario 2:

2. Upgrade chiller to Arctica 1/4hp (temperature setting 26ºC to 27ºC)

3. No upgrading of pumps/powerheads (no budget already lor)

Scenario 3:

2. Upgrade chiller to TR12 (temperature setting 26ºC to 27ºC)

do it slowly ...

right now if ur pumps are still working fine , let it be .. change what is important to you .

IMO , T5 6 tubes will be great if u decided that you will not go into SPS. not changig your chiller to one with a biger horsepower is just temporary as i think u know that ur chiller RA240 is too small for ur tank size.

although changing ur light and pump might reduce the heat load , but the chiller might not be able to take the vol.

a very simple way to help u reduce ur heat at the moment is to install a fan temporary to help ease the chiller performance.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

I'm back guys!!!

Bro Marble, I can't install a UV to my setup as it will destroy the System Reef-resh bacteria I add into my tank daily

Bro Hammy, yeah I will do it slowly... I heard ATI fixture (6 tubes) arriving next week... made in Germany with silver reflector... blah blah... new chiller... em... will shop around for the best model/brand/price :lol: