Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys for all the "crazy" ideas...

I will try to freeze the tank, remove Big Mama and revive the tank after the removal... hahaha just watched MI:3 :lol: ... wait if the water is also frozen, how to take out Big Mama?!? :lol::lol::lol:

I know, I will make a glove that looks like anemone... so when she is in my palm... I can just squeeze tight-tight :P:P:P

I will use CYANIDE!!! :nuke::nuke::nuke:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Updatezzzzz soon :rolleyes:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

What you bought again... lol..

Just came back from bro QX place... hehehe :lol:

• SRC Member
What you bought again... lol..

I know i know...maybe more zoo & fr__sp___ & pr___. :D

No prize for guessing right. :lol:

I shall not reveal all of the above, later Bro Jervismun

say i kill the suspense :P

I know i know...maybe more zoo & fr__sp___ & pr___. :D

No prize for guessing right. :lol:

I shall not reveal all of the above, later Bro Jervismun

say i kill the suspense :P

Sis... no suspense lah... bro QX sale is the Sale of a Decade... everybody knows who is buying what :lol::lol::lol:

I always get specimens with weird behaviours... this False Perc has been messing up my Zoos... regardless of colour... I think she is colour blind :eyeblur:

post-34-1147787927.jpg

• SRC Member
Sis... no suspense lah... bro QX sale is the Sale of a Decade... everybody knows who is buying what :lol::lol::lol:

Haha, quite true. Its really a pity Bro Qxn giving up, such a nice tank.

Hey, hows your US Zoo and gonio? The above picture (bottom right), Zoo that is not open, is that the US Zoo or the Zoo you just got from Bro Qxn?

lol.

bro jerv. your clown seems to be treatin the zoos as a anemone.

and your blue tang, in an earlier post, in an elephante ear?

lol

and gay shrimps too... haha

I know... dunno what comes next... ###### Star fishes??? Since I have 2 Sand Sifting Stars now :P

Hey, hows your US Zoo and gonio? The above picture (bottom right), Zoo that is not open, is that the US Zoo or the Zoo you just got from Bro Qxn?

US Zoos opening fully, but extremely tiny... must use magnifying glass :lol::lol::lol: The unopened Zoos are the Red Zoos (without tentacles)... they have very odd opening hours... not "7 Eleven" like the rest :lol:

But just now, I moved it coz need to give way to the Pink Zoos... so all closed up lor :D

Pink Zoos... latest acquisition for my Zoos Garden :wub:

post-34-1147790107.jpg

Bro love your pink zoos :lol:

Mind if i get a frag of it??? :rolleyes:

Bro... the Pink Zoos can be hard to frag as they spread evenly across a piece of rock... so fragging will cause a lot of stress to the colony... I have to (eventually) as I will run out of space very soon, when I am ready to frag, will inform you guys :lol:

• SRC Member

Bro... the Pink Zoos can be hard to frag as they spread evenly across a piece of rock... so fragging will cause a lot of stress to the colony... I have to (eventually) as I will run out of space very soon, when I am ready to frag, will inform you guys :lol:

:ooh:

Orange Sea Star checking out the new Bi-colour Prata :P

post-34-1147792556.jpg

My new Frogspawn (branched)... opening quite big already... can't wait to see it fullly bloomed!!! Oh mixing them with Hammers creates a very nice effect also :lol:

Will post more :)

post-34-1147793204.jpg

Henry's mix... thanks bro Altantis!!! I didn't expect half a tub though :lol::lol::lol:

:thanks:

post-34-1147797288.jpg

Finally!!! My Fireshrimp is doing its job... :lol::lol::lol:

It is quite a large specimen actually!

post-34-1147799473.jpg

Grown slightly since intro... I really hope that this specimen will do well in my tank :angel:

post-34-1147799747.jpg

Kreagh thats wonderful :bow:

More exotic Zoos coming... I am now trying to find all over the place... I am running out of place soon and I need to have a plan to separate them (somehow) so that the the $3 a rock Zoos will not grow over my more exquisite Zoos ;) Perhaps 2 Gardens instead of 1.

• SRC Member

More exotic Zoos coming... I am now trying to find all over the place... I am running out of place soon and I need to have a plan to separate them (somehow) so that the the $3 a rock Zoos will not grow over my more exquisite Zoos ;) Perhaps 2 Gardens instead of 1.

U will need to upgrade to 5ft soon! :lol: