jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dun worry la ... ur gonio will be fine ! :lol:

Thnks bro... cannot be so bad luck right? Buy 3 pieces, wrap 3 pieces... I really like the Elegance man... heart pain lor :cry: I think I will keep more Hammers, Zoos, Frogspawns and Bubble!!! ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro, reefing is for relaxation. U going a bit paranoid LOL.

Hehe bro... I know... been creating more problems for me lately... haven't been getting much sleep lately... :whistle:whistle:whistle (exhale... inhale... exhale...) :lol: as if I'm giving birth :pinch:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Gd choice gd choice!! Haha i love them too.. guess im really not into pratas.. juz lie on the bed and open... sandbed i mean :lol:

Oh yeah... looks who's talking dirty... yeah bed... but hospital bed, giving birth :lol::lol::lol: push... push... push... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Emm... I shall slow down (a little) then... so no LFS shopping for me tomorrow... but Tuesday... LFS here I come!!! :lol::lol::lol: I think my curiosity stage has just ended... I've wasted too much money on dying corals already... should've spend it on improving my tank condition instead <_< I will still go LFS shopping... but will always go with another reefer, that way I won't buy due to impulse... I am an impulsive shopper all my life... and that's a very very bad thing for both the wallet and the credit card bill :pinch:

My food mix... Seachem Garlic Guard, AquaPharm Marine Veggies, Ocean Nutrition Formula One and Two, Omega One Marine Pellets and Marinium Zooplankton :)

Been adding Garlic Guard to my mix to help tackle the Ich problem... seems like gone liao... better monitor for another week before start celebrating :):):) Once confirmed (say 4 weeks later), I will start giving away some of my larger fishes.

post-34-1147619940.jpg

Bro Altantis... look at how pretty my skimmates are :sick::sick::sick: Wonder how come something so disgusting can be so pretty in the eyes of a reefer :sick::sick::sick: Love it! :wub:

The acrylic tube u see on the left is actually the outlet for the NR1000, droplet by droplet... so slow :snore:

post-34-1147620423.jpg

This guy will never give up :pinch:

post-34-1147622027.jpg

My new US Zoos... at the center bottom, extremely tiny polyps compared to my other Zoos... the colour is indeed more intense and more fluorescent. I wonder how long it takes for them to grow bigger so that I can really appreciate its beauty :nc:

post-34-1147622166.jpg

Can anyone help me ID the hitch hiker? Don't tell me those are Atapsia <_<

post-34-1147622249.jpg

Dun think so leh.. unelss there are many types of atapsia.. since the atapsia ive seen doesnt come equiped with hairy arms hahaha

but then again.. PLUCK THEM!

As long as they aren't harmful... I like the natural look of it... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

i think its some sort of algae .. got them before .. u got touch them onot ? if got reaction one then not algae .. just pluck out in case .. btw ... i just caught a fifty cent size crab in my LR :shock: throw into my sump liao .. scary man ..

i think its some sort of algae .. got them before .. u got touch them onot ? if got reaction one then not algae .. just pluck out in case .. btw ... i just caught a fifty cent size crab in my LR :shock: throw into my sump liao .. scary man ..

Kill Kill Kill!!!

Bout the hitch hiker... dunno leh... my BT seems to like them... always hang around, even touching them with the belly... I know it's strange... this BT kinda act strangely since day 1... last time hide inside my Toadstool Leather :lol:

Hehe Tedb... I read the product launch flyer yesterday... cool stuff. Can't wait for the Nano Stream to come in... but I heard from local distributor it can cost quite a bit :pinch: I am very happy with Tunze's focus on Nano setup... I think that's the way... particularly like the Nano Reefpack :) If they are to come in, I will get a set of Nano Reefpack for my Quarantine tank (yet to be conceived).

wowo.. very interesting product for nano reefer .but a pity not in local market

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

Hehe Tedb... I read the product launch flyer yesterday... cool stuff. Can't wait for the Nano Stream to come in... but I heard from local distributor it can cost quite a bit :pinch: I am very happy with Tunze's focus on Nano setup... I think that's the way... particularly like the Nano Reefpack :) If they are to come in, I will get a set of Nano Reefpack for my Quarantine tank (yet to be conceived).

U sure got DEEP POCKETS..... :bow::bow::bow:

:lol:

I think RD is already trying to bring the new products in... Lyz77, I don't think a Nano Reefpack will cost too much, since the product will only reach Singapore end year (I heard)... plenty of time to start saving... as for the Nano Stream... I heard it is going to be way too expensive for the Singapore market... around double the price of current Streams... so that will push the product out of the range :(