jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Hi Bro, u mean RD selling Aquatronica product too?

sori bro my mistake .. rd was aquastar iks

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

haha ... wait kena ban ah ... ur tank ah ... is not a fish tank anymore ... its a spaceship that happens to have SW fish in it ... :evil:

Hahaha... never thought of it that way... perhaps I am just so insecure I need all these gadgets to make me feel better... perhaps not... damn it... after calibrating the Density (Sg) probe... my tank shows 1.027!!! ;) Can sell my Refractometer already (showing 1.025) :erm:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

sori bro my mistake .. rd was aquastar iks

Haha bro don't get mix up hor... one is FIAT one is BMW... the difference is quite obvious actually... perhaps 1 day... when I can afford a BMW... I will give it a try :lol::lol::lol: For now, a FIAT will do the job well :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

1 fine day, i am gonna go over to your place and steal alllllllll the good things you got. muahahahahhahaa

That's why I do not invite reefers over or organize open house :lol::lol::lol: Actually ok with me lor... you take my Aquatronica I take all your amazing Suns :yeah:

hahahah seriously, that is a fantastic deal. okok, i trade ALL my fantastic suns for your aquatronica! good deal!

haha

Not now lar... later... until u stock ur entire tank full of Super Suns first... until yours look like Irwana's Sun Tank... then I will invite you over to my house :lol:

• SRC Member
Irwana's Sun Tank

No ..... Its SUPER sun tank.

Was like drooling at it the last time

I went there. Damn power.

Did U see the black cap they have inside

that tank. My 1st viewing of a live black

cap. Not from pictures. :lol:

No ..... Its SUPER sun tank.

Was like drooling at it the last time

I went there. Damn power.

Did U see the black cap they have inside

that tank. My 1st viewing of a live black

cap. Not from pictures. :lol:

No... I didn't really focus too much on that tank recently coz enough drooling already... I've seen a live black cap before... a few in fact... lying flat inside plastic bags ;)

• SRC Member

Hi jervismun,

Are you really interested in super sun corals?

I've 2 colonies of super sun corals about 9~10 polyps which I'm giving up as I can't afford the time to target feed them every now and then.

Can give to you FOC as I think you'll provide better care for them than me.

Sms or pm me, and we can arrange for meetup. :peace:

• SRC Member
Hi jervismun,

I've 2 colonies of super sun corals about 9~10 polyps which I'm giving up as I can't afford the time to target feed them every now and then.

If Bro Jervis dun wan it, pls give it to me!!! :yeah:

Me so thick skin.... :whistle

Bros and sis... I've decided to post my PM to bro Happy as I believe there's so much we can learn from him :)

Extracted from my PM to Happy:

"Bro Happy... stop treating me so nicely lah... very paiseh leh...

You have been giving me so much inspiration... really... especially when it comes to understanding what the hobby really means in the end of the day... it's about sharing... not outsmart each other... still learning in that sense... haha.

Love to accept your offer... and I will try my VERY BEST to take good care of them :-)"

how bout me??!?!?!!

You? Continue to stock your tanks with Super Suns... that day will come when I invite you over to my place :lol:

• SRC Member

hahahaa.. i can afford to only get normal suns now. super suns out of my league. haha.. in that case i will never get invited to your place.... haha..

my july is sooo packed up with programs. hoping to let it be a time where my tank can settle down. hmmm.

hahahaa.. i can afford to only get normal suns now. super suns out of my league. haha.. in that case i will never get invited to your place.... haha..

Well... I can still invite you over lah... but promise no "kapo" lah... I will put CCTV all over :lol::lol::lol: But I doubt you will do so coz you will be focusing on my Jewels and drool... you don't even have time to reach for my goodies :lol: I will get Diamond to help "jaga" also :lol: (Err... seems like get another dog to "jaga" Diamond from you) ;)

Seriously, my upstairs neighbour has a similar looking dog called Ruby :unsure::unsure::unsure: And it's annoying to see the dog inside the lift ;)

• SRC Member
Hi jervismun,

Me me! :lol: Seriously. Haha

Haha... I already PMed bro Happy see if he is really serious about giving the 2 colonies to me FOC... coz I can see the demand is quite high :lol: I let him make the final decision... anything is fine with me :) Let me go home and find a nice spot to put them :lol:

• SRC Member

haha if you really get diamond to your house, i will be fully concentrated on playing with her, den looking at anything.. she is like sooooo pretty.. haiz... i always wanted to keep a husky.. haiz....

AND HOW CAN YOU SAY THEY ARE ANNOYING?!??!!

AND HOW CAN YOU SAY THEY ARE ANNOYING?!??!!

Try share a crowded lift with an unfriendly dog ;)