Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's how cozy my Nemo can get with the Zoos... the black patches on its body come and go... possibly stinging from Zoos? <_<

post-34-1150028830.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Yeah :yeah: All my Dispar Anthias are eating... I fed them (and the rest of the guys) Cyclopeeze and they get so excited :yeah: I am preparing frozen brine shrimp with Garlic Guard for them now :lol:

It will be my greatest satisfaction if I can keep all 10 specimens alive for months to come :)

post-34-1150030330.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

wah .. been away from SRC for abit ... ur thread is amazing man ... ur tank is so b***** high tech to me la ... mine is super low tech ... ur thread makes me itchy to start new tanks... but will kena BBQ by my parents if i do ... haha .. bro u want to adopt my zoos onot ? cheap kind only .. but my filefish seem to be developing a taste for them .. and i dun wanna give my file fish up .. haha .. btw hows ur gonios doing ?

wah .. been away from SRC for abit ... ur thread is amazing man ... ur tank is so b***** high tech to me la ... mine is super low tech ... ur thread makes me itchy to start new tanks... but will kena BBQ by my parents if i do ... haha .. bro u want to adopt my zoos onot ? cheap kind only .. but my filefish seem to be developing a taste for them .. and i dun wanna give my file fish up .. haha .. btw hows ur gonios doing ?

Aiya... I really dunno what to say anymore about this high-tech low-tech topic... mine high-tech? Sure or not? I just downgraded from MH to T5... unless you guys are referring $$$ to being high-tech... I am confused :lol::lol::lol:

Zoos... emm I have plenty of them already and most of them are growing like wildfire... oh I spotted a new polyp forming on my 7-polyp colony of Red Rubies :)

Gonios doing fine... considering the near disaster and all... I am trying to find a nice spot to locate my Red Gonio... using epoxy this time :pinch:

• SRC Member

mine is low tech la ... i use mangroves for nutrient control ( works very well )..

my skimmer is busted so must wait a few more days for a new one .. but aiya ... enough of that my tanks is in good cond now .. algae bloom is gone .. 10 anthias ? im envious of u man .. haha ...

10 anthias ? im envious of u man .. haha ...

Hahaha... I must have been out of my mind when I purchased them last week... they are very small specimens and if I can successfully keep them till they grow big... I will use that excuse to upgrade to a larger tank :lol::lol::lol:

I'm happy they are all eating and very healthy looking :):bow: to Irwana for bringing in such stable fishes... 10 out of 10 leh... :bow:

I am so so angry... see... accidents do happen... the culprit this time... BIG MAMA!!! She uses her huge body force to move rocks away from the RBTA!!! Luckily the rocks missed my Prata... gonna do something very radical tomorrow... EPOXY!!! :pinch::pinch::pinch: I've had enough of rearranging my LR all the time :angry:

post-34-1150038295.jpg

wah. your big ma ma strong.

did your pink gonio droppped too?

Luckily my Pink Gonio is on the other side of the scaping... no casualty this time round... just that I need to allocate at least 2 hours to do EPOXY scaping tomorrow night lor :P

Here's a pix of her in action... in the end my Bubble ended up on top of my Prata :angry::angry::angry:

post-34-1150042488.jpg

She went totally berserk... she even attacked my Hammer :(:(:(

post-34-1150042703.jpg

I am fighting back... I've got a hostage with me... wish me luck... :evil::evil::evil:

post-34-1150042806.jpg

Careful she might bite you next :lol:

I know... I've been extremely careful with her... tried several attempts to catch her with my tiny net... but haiz... :angry:

I don't think I can just give her away... no one should have this beast in their tank... what you guys suggest me do... say if I manage to trap her? :unsure:

assam , sambal . stir fry ? :evil:

GOT IT!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Not so cruel lah... already found it a new owner... the bro that will come over to my place tomorrow to collect the T5 tubes will take Big Mama to help cycle his tank :evil::evil::evil: I'm sure Big Mama will do good as cycling agent :evil::evil::evil:

Problem solved... now another long long day tomorrow :(

post-34-1150048204.jpg

• SRC Member
take Big Mama to help cycle his tank :evil::evil::evil: I'm sure Big Mama will do good as cycling agent :evil::evil::evil:

Problem solved... now another long long day tomorrow :(

What an irresponsible act for a guy with so much passion in reefing

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef