Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Bi-colour Prata from bro QX tank... finally looking a bit more presentable :lol:

post-34-1147957840.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Green Leather comes with a few orange stars (can be seen on pix)... are the Cleaner Shrimps feeding on them? ;)

post-34-1147958558.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I know lah... just pulling his legs... not his pants :lol::lol::lol:

Common but very nice :lol:

post-34-1147964291.jpg

New addition... a very Green piece of Frogspawn... somewhat True Octo looking :lol:

post-34-1147964440.jpg

• SRC Member
Common but very nice :lol:

Yes yes...very very nice green green like in a piece of grass land... so relax seeing that ZOOS :heh:

so relax seeing that ZOOS :heh:

Wait till u see my Hammers and Frogspawns in action... sway and sway... I always doze-off in front of the tank lately :nc::erm:

Finally... a chance to see Prata eating :lol:

post-34-1147965064.jpg

• SRC Member

bro ... one of my zoo frags not opening well recently leh ... caught my seagrass filefish picking on it ... only on tt particular frag ... but i dun wanna give it up leh .. how ah .. izzit the fish ? or are there other reasons?

bro ... one of my zoo frags not opening well recently leh ... caught my seagrass filefish picking on it ... only on tt particular frag ... but i dun wanna give it up leh .. how ah .. izzit the fish ? or are there other reasons?

Bro... sad to hear that... I may have 10000 Zoos but sad to say... I'm no Zoos expert (yet)... what colour/morph is that particular colony? I'm not sure if removing that colony will help much as the Filefish may start nipping on other Zoos... or worse... more expensive LPS :nc:

• SRC Member

Bro... sad to hear that... I may have 10000 Zoos but sad to say... I'm no Zoos expert (yet)... what colour/morph is that particular colony? I'm not sure if removing that colony will help much as the Filefish may start nipping on other Zoos... or worse... more expensive LPS :nc:

Remove that file.

Seriously... do you guys doze-off in front of the tank? I think this hobby is too relaxing... when I sit on my comfy chair in front of the tank... under actinic blue... I can doze-off in 15 minutes... happens all the time :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
Seriously... do you guys doze-off in front of the tank? I think this hobby is too relaxing... when I sit on my comfy chair in front of the tank... under actinic blue... I can doze-off in 15 minutes... happens all the time

LOL maybe u can place ur bed just beside ur tank :lol:

NEW ZOOS!!! The small frag on top... Sparkling Red Zoos (unofficial name)... the bottom frag is the one I bought yesterday :)

post-34-1148045752.jpg

My very green Frogspawn... with the unidentified (quite rare) green leather in the background :)

post-34-1148045926.jpg

Hehe... this is what I call RARE Zoos :D:D:D

Can someone help ID this Zoos please?

And for once... the Zoos are actually much much prettier than the pix... no matter how good in Photoshop... unable to reproduce its beauty... sorry guys <_<

post-34-1148046750.jpg

Hehe... this is what I call RARE Zoos :D:D:D

And for once... the Zoos are actually much much prettier than the pix... no matter how good in Photoshop... unable to reproduce its beauty... sorry guys <_<

:D:D:D

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Can someone help me ID this leather? According to LFS, this version in Green is more exotic than the brown/tan ones... is it true? It is lime green in colour even under MH :) Could it be dyed?

yep...dere are green leathers and these are usually not as common as those yellow ones :lol:

• SRC Member
Hehe... this is what I call RARE Zoos   

And for once... the Zoos are actually much much prettier than the pix... no matter how good in Photoshop... unable to reproduce its beauty... sorry guys 

Ruby red.

yep...dere are green leathers and these are usually not as common as those yellow ones :lol:

I wonder how it will look like once fully open... now still pretty much closed like yesterday :nc: