Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

They might be adjusting to the lighting...

Btw anymore nice yumas and shrooms at T95?

Dropping by tml... lol...

I do hope so... my Yellow/Orange spotted Yumas have been in my tank for more than a week now... still adjusting? :( What are the chances of Yumas melting in a tank? T95... no idea. Been there yesterday but nothing much... old stuff.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do hope so... my Yellow/Orange spotted Yumas have been in my tank for more than a week now... still adjusting? :( What are the chances of Yumas melting in a tank? T95... no idea. Been there yesterday but nothing much... old stuff.

THey will not melt directly from what i experience... Will bleach first den slowly turn slimy and melt away...

So no more nice stuffs at Ah pek liao...

lol...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

THey will not melt directly from what i experience... Will bleach first den slowly turn slimy and melt away...

So no more nice stuffs at Ah pek liao...

lol...

Ok at least they have not bleached... so no melting lah... relax a bit :lol:

Ah Pek always have unexpected shipment one... definitely worth a try :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

jervismun Posted on May 14 2006, 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Terryz_ @ May 14 2006, 01:42 AM)

They might be adjusting to the lighting...

Btw anymore nice yumas and shrooms at T95?

Dropping by tml... lol... 

I do hope so... my Yellow/Orange spotted Yumas have been in my tank for more than a week now... still adjusting?  What are the chances of Yumas melting in a tank? T95... no idea. Been there yesterday but nothing much... old stuff

i actually think its quite high..sometimes they juz melt 4 no reason....

Got a shot of your chevy?

Here you go :)

post-34-1147543331.jpg

Too bad... I see white spots on its body now :cry::cry2::cry2: It is still eating like a pig... so hopefully it is stronger than it seems... :nc:

Maybe you should get a UV or Ozonier?

Prevention is better than cure..

lol...

I know... I will get an ozonizer once everything is in place... my shopping list is still damn long... with no ending :(:(:( I can't add UV coz it will destroy all my System Reef-reshâ„¢. I will take the Ich problem as parts and parcels of the hobby... and shall see it as a way to cut down the amount of fish in my tank... so if any of them perishes... I shall think twice before replacing them.

My Green Bubble... it's nice to see it conform to the shape of my LR... notice the two sides at the bottom :) Notice it growing larger and larger by the day... I hope it will not grow so big till it becomes a nuisance :nc:

post-34-1147545811.jpg

Last pix of the day... this Hammer is so huge... it is as big as a basketball!!! :lol: And I got a feeling this is just the beginning... gotto start finding a place to place it :) Perhaps at the left corner.

post-34-1147546250.jpg

• SRC Member
My Shrooms and Yumas are not opening well... especially the Pink/Red Mushroom on top (3 polyps)... could it be the MH is too strong? I am reducing my right side MH to 3 hours instead. I'm afraid all my shrooms "kena" bleach... anyone with experience of shrooms under strong MH?

If it's not my MH, then what can be the possible cause of shrooms not opening? This is so frustrating :(

You can try feeding them more, may be target feed a bit. :)

You can try feeding them more, may be target feed a bit.  :)

Yesterday, I tried injecting some Cyclopeeze and Reefroid on top of its mouth... no reaction... so no indication of the eating... I will still try again today anyway... thanks!

:cry2: Who would've done such a horrible act? :cry2: My Sand Sifting Star... left with 3 arms :cry2:

post-34-1147587320.jpg

Just collected a piece of US Zoos from a bro... the polyps are so tiny :lol: Got a feeling the colours will be wonderful once they fully open :) Will post tonight!

You see the piece of rock behind it? I am hoping that the polyps will spread over :lol::lol::lol: Wishful thinking <_<

post-34-1147587643.jpg

Will check on your US ZOO later. Brought any staff from AM?

Nope... just bought a metal ring to secure my pump --> rubber hose connection... minot accident last night... 2 gallons of salt water on parquet floor :(

Guys... Elegance not doing well, a bit of melting spotted... should I remove the specimen?

My BT... notice all the white spots are gone? :) But they usually more visible in the morning (especially under actinic blue)... I think both my Tangs will survive :) Unlike my Elegance... went up lorry already :pinch:

post-34-1147612202.jpg

My Chevy... some spots can still be found (those near the eyes are reflection to my flash)... probably must :bow: my cleaner shrimps... their effortless cleaning... and my Fire Shrimp molted for the first time!!! Note: I dosed Iodine yesterday.

post-34-1147612341.jpg

I like yr BT! Haha machiam some fluorescent highlighter! I got some neon ones in my drawer, anyone wanna donate a tang to colour it? Haha

Hehe... I thot all BT are like that... that's why they are called "the bluest animal on the planet"... this little guy has been with me since my Nano dayz... and this Spotted Mandarin (feed on pellets and flakes) also been with me since day 1...

You notice the closed Zoos? These Zoos are funny... they have their own opening hours... probably they do not require as much light as the rest of the Zoos...

post-34-1147612609.jpg

Moved the Green Gonio to the top of the tank... nice slow current there and they are opening a bit more compared to previous placement... nice :)

post-34-1147612852.jpg

Yeah... my Red Gonio... posting it for the 10th time :lol::lol::lol: It is extending a bit more today... hopefully it will open fully (quickly) so that I don't have to post every night :upsidedown:

post-34-1147613069.jpg