Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like your new scape :eyebrow: Did u remove any coral or LR, tank seem more empty.

Going to town to buy LS, reborn?

Yes. I slept after the polling result announced but woke up at 4.30am to surf (maybe I sleep too early, usually after 2am)

No I didn't remove any corals... that's the point of the rescaping... to create more space... so naturally it'll look more empty :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

hahaha, is it the lyretail that i passed you..? din really look like it..

That's the power of Photoshop... do not believe what you see digitally unless you see the real thing with you very own eyes!!! :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Here's an update of my new scaping! The Green Starbusrt Polyps nicely sitting on the sandbed, swaying beautifully to the reflected current off the glass surface.

This is my Yuma corner... so far with 2 Tricolor, 2 Yellow/Orange Spotted, 2 Orange/Brown & 1 Orange Rhodactis :lol:

post-34-1147007402.jpg

Here's a closer look at my Yumas... the new ones are still settling down... but my Tricolor is already opening up quite nicely :)

post-34-1147009595.jpg

Here's a closer look at my Yumas... the new ones are still settling down... but my Tricolor is already opening up quite nicely :)

:pirate:

i shouldnt have choose that for u

should hide that away from u that day.

where are the LPS ??

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

:pirate:

i shouldnt have choose that for u

should hide that away from u that day.

where are the LPS ??

Don't be so bad lah... the ocean is so big... you can't hide all the Tricolors :lol:

Ok here's my new coral Green Bubble Coral... based on its low flow requirement, I am having bit of difficulty finding it a suitable spot. May need to move some LR to house this piece of bubble properly.

post-34-1147010359.jpg

Another piece of large LPS - Hammer Coral (Green)... the movement caused by my Stream is so so mesmerizing... :wub:

Is the Bubble Coral too close to my Hammer?

post-34-1147010649.jpg

Wonder what my False Percula is doing... ;)

post-34-1147010865.jpg

Confirm the Bubble is stinging the Hammer :pirate: I interfered immediately to separate them <_<

post-34-1147012236.jpg

My third (and last) LPS of the day is not opening :unsure: ... will give it more time... hopefully will be able to post a pix of it tonight :)

Bought a pack of Live Brine Shrimp from AM just now... my MI loves it!!! Eating like there's no tomorrow :lol:;)<_<

My Sun is enjoying the LBS too :)

yes.u should seperate them...but i think u should abt the hammar stinging the bubble...hammar pack a strong sting!!!

But the pix show the Bubble tentacles attacking the Hammer :lol: Anyway, I will be more careful next time... here's a pix of my Shrimp attacking the ailing Moorish Idol :P

This time got hope :angel: as long as the MI continue eating... letting my Cleaner Shrimp clean the parasites and white spots... it can make it :angel:

post-34-1147013230.jpg

Lyretail is such a beautiful fish... :thanks: once again to bro Colinsoon :thanks:

post-34-1147013521.jpg

lucky u ! isnt cool to see the suns catch LBS ?

I was just thinking how cruel is it... I inject the LBS onto the Sun polyps... the LBS got trapped by the tentacles... slowly pulling them into the mouth... very very slowly... what a painful way to die :evil::evil::evil:

Surprise!!! I was telling bro Hammy... I shall keep this card... in case one day I am so poor I can't afford fish food anymore :blink:

post-34-1147014186.jpg

I think bubbles can beat the crap out of hammer anytime....

Hahaha... there's only one way to find out :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Whoa, card valid for 12 months leh, U finish it within 2 months?? :whistle

Your Star Polyp open up so nicely. Mine not opening since yesterday.

Even before shrimps came to disturb.

Whoa, card valid for 12 months leh, U finish it within 2 months?? :whistle

Your Star Polyp open up so nicely. Mine not opening since yesterday.

Even before shrimps came to disturb.

Sis, they need medium to strong water current :) Other than that... they should open up quite easily coz urs has been in ur nano for a month now (at least)... unless the water parameter changes drastically :unsure:

put pratas. plates. clams.

Yes... been looking for Pratas and nice Brains for my sand bed... also looking for a nice piece of Elegance :lol: Well... will continue searching...