Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bro, moral support is very very important! hahaa... anyway take care of your fingers ya.. you sound as though you got your fingers nearly sliced off.. scary...

Ok here is my -----------------> MORAL SUPPORT :lol:

All the best to you tomorrow... gonna be a long hard day :) My fingers are not recovering well coz I've been doing too much hardwork nowadays... :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

bro jervis .... any mussel oso can as long got shell ... ya... hum oso works ... IMO hum is messier coz when it gets chewed up it bloodies up the tank ... but its more effective coz the bloody scent would attract the fish to eat ... im just worried abt the messiness so i dun really use hum

Ok I will try "La La" :lol: ... Omg!!! All the white spots are gone!!! Now the lights are still off, but can't see any spots anymore (using torch light)... how can this happen? All the spots disappeared within a period of 8 hours???

Which of the 3 is a more likely scenario:

1. The protein skimmer is back in action!!!

2. The Chevron Tang is not giving it anymore stress "friend-ler"

3. Polyp Lab Reef-resh™ (I dosed before I sleep last night)

I'm very very happy today :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Ok I will try "La La" :lol: ... Omg!!! All the white spots are gone!!! Now the lights are still off, but can't see any spots anymore (using torch light)... how can this happen? All the spots disappeared within a period of 8 hours???

Which of the 3 is a more likely scenario:

1. The protein skimmer is back in action!!!

2. The Chevron Tang is not giving it anymore stress "friend-ler"

3. Polyp Lab Reef-resh™ (I dosed before I sleep last night)

I'm very very happy today :lol::lol::lol:

LoL...white spots occasionally appear on fishes during the night and will be gone by morning.... :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

LoL...white spots occasionally appear on fishes during the night and will be gone by morning.... :)

Damn :pinch:

The Tricolor Yuma extended a bit towards the left... previously lay flat on the rock... are they trying to tell me something? Advice needed. Thanks!!!

post-34-1146887799.jpg

• SRC Member

Bro Jervismun,

Maybe U want to try to reposition ur yuma away from the flow. My yuma was also like that tis morning, after I reposition it away from the flow & now its sitting flat on the rock.

That's a nice yuma you have, hope its alright........

Reborn also have nice yuma & selling beri cheap, Bot 1 rock abt 10 mouth last week Green tip, Purple base & Orange mouth.

Yuma colouring contest :lol:

post-34-1146889395.jpg

Bro Jervismun,

Maybe U want to try to reposition ur yuma away from the flow. My yuma was also like that tis morning, after I reposition it away from the flow & now its sitting flat on the rock.

Reborn also have nice yuma & selling beri cheap, Bot 1 rock abt 10 mouth last week Green tip, Purple base & Orange mouth.

Moved to a new location with lower flow... thanks bro for your tips. Wah... 10 mouths! Lucky you :rolleyes:

Yay! My MI is feeding now :lol:

• SRC Member
Bro Jervismun,

Ya lor..... Was quite lucky this mth in getting corals.

U ever go to Blk 818 ( Woodlands )? There's also a LFS there too but dun expect

beri good stuff there...... :lol:

Ya lor..... Was quite lucky this mth in getting corals.

U ever go to Blk 818 ( Woodlands )? There's also a LFS there too but dun expect

beri good stuff there...... :lol:

I stay at Woodlands but hv not been to Blk 818... no lah... if not rare, dun wanna waste time :lol: I only interested in nice/hard-to-find/rare corals nowadays :) ... oh yeah... what a brag... do forgive me... 1 week after pay-day always like that one mah... next week I will start begging for free corals already ;)

bros,realize u all bought yuma attached to rocks...do u ever do freshwater dip???

hitchhikers might be hiding somewhere in the rock(i bought b4 1 small rock of yuma woth i think at least 3 hitchhikers(gd or bad ,i not sure)...but then again

since yuma r so fragile would a freshwater dip totally stressed them out n cause them to melt...???anyone can help?

bros,realize u all bought yuma attached to rocks...do u ever do freshwater dip???

hitchhikers might be hiding somewhere in the rock(i bought b4 1 small rock of yuma woth i think at least 3 hitchhikers(gd or bad ,i not sure)...but then again

since yuma r so fragile would a freshwater dip totally stressed them out n cause them to melt...???anyone can help?

I personally don't think freshwater dip is necessary. Unless the Yuma comes with a very large piece of rock... but again, I am still learning from many mistakes... I may FW dip in the future :P Or even Q it for a while before introduction <_<

Whatever it is... it seems that having a second Q tank is quite unavoidable ;)

The remaining Anemone is looking quite healthy :) But Big Mama returns :(

post-34-1146899369.jpg

New scaping... with lots of room to hang and place larger corals... the right column is not the official Yuma corner :lol: The new Tunze Stream 6000 is visible on the right top corner.

post-34-1146933169.jpg

Yes the White Spots are back... lesser than yesterday though ;) Luckily the MI is at least feeding on Frozen Brine Shrimp... will add some Garlic Guard to the food tomorrow... :nc:

very nice scape! hmmm.. more space on the SB for stuff... like pratas... cynarinas...

You guys think I should try Prata? Yeah... my sand bed is a bit too empty now... love the Stream!!! Extremely powerful... just running at lowest power ;)

i love pratas... especially the way when they eat.. oooo..

anyway anyway, wats that fish on your avatar??!!!

You can't recognize it?!? Come on... :shock:

Will go LS shopping tomorrow (Sunday)... most prob in town area... will look for more COLOURS!!! :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
Will go LS shopping tomorrow (Sunday)... most prob in town area... will look for more COLOURS!!! :rolleyes:

Like your new scape :eyebrow: Did u remove any coral or LR, tank seem more empty.

Going to town to buy LS, reborn?

Yes. I slept after the polling result announced but woke up at 4.30am to surf (maybe I sleep too early, usually after 2am)