Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

must spend so much money on a rubber tube? juz get those tubes from DIY shops lah.. 1 m 2 bucks. good and cheap. you can cut till your heart's content.. hahaha

Emm... will consider that :lol: You better go now... final battle today... don't fall "soldier" coz ur bro ain't gonna carry you :lol: ALL THE BEST!!! Kinda miss the feeling of going into an exam hall... perhaps I should start a course or something, after my tank settles... how about Diploma in Marine Science (that kind :lol: )

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Emm... will consider that :lol: You better go now... final battle today... don't fall "soldier" coz ur bro ain't gonna carry you :lol: ALL THE BEST!!! Kinda miss the feeling of going into an exam hall... perhaps I should start a course or something, after my tank settles... how about Diploma in Marine Science (that kind :lol: )

ZzzZzZZz :P

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

Haha stick to LPS 1st. I dun dare venture into sps yet til recently.

My wife will nag at the bill boy.

Colin : Agree. Some day we love anthias, some day we love tangs, another day it will be others.

chio mi to eat too lah since i stay so near u, then go T95 too. but recently the**vi doesnt taste as good liao . anyway heard aquamarine got some shipment today.

now i am an anthias lover too. they are cute creature . hopefully one will morph

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

backache connecting the pump external haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

backache connecting the pump external haha

Not working... haiz... backache for sure... will have to ask CH for more advice ;)

Update update update... pretty soon :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Tadaa!!! Tricolor Yumas... only 2 polyps... can you see 3 colours? :lol:

:thanks: bro Hammy for helping me with the selection!

post-34-1146761476.jpg

Another shot under Actinic blue T5... so pretty :D

post-34-1146762200.jpg

Another shot under Actinic blue T5... so pretty  :D

:) glad u like it .

luckily got ATM .. or else :cry:

very very nice under the actinic .

i like my hot red pink too.

should have gotton the big orange one if the intestine is not oozing out .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

:) glad u like it .

luckily got ATM .. or else :cry:

very very nice under the actinic .

i like my hot red pink too.

shouldnt have gotton the big orange one if the intestine is not oozing out .

Yeah that big piece is very nice looking... too bad ;) So next time, must fold a $100 note (emergency) in the wallet... in case cannot find Atm machine :lol: $50 note not enough to buy rare specimens... muahaha!

Your photography quite good eh. What cam u using?

Sony DSC-N1... point-and-shot camera... post-production using iPhoto.

Introducing... MOORISH IDOL!!! I know... I must be nutz :upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown: Bought this from Irwana... the auntie so nice... I ask her whether the MI feeding or not... she pass me a new pack of frozen brine shrimp and ask me to feed the MIs for her :lol: Out of the 5 specimens, 3 feeding!!! The tip of the fin is slightly damaged... but should be able to grow back quite quickly :D

post-34-1146763462.jpg

Introducing... MOORISH IDOL!!! I know... I must be nutz :upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown: Bought this from Irwana... the auntie so nice... I ask her whether the MI feeding or not... she pass me a new pack of frozen brine shrimp and ask me to feed the MIs for her :lol: Out of the 5 specimens, 3 feeding!!! The tip of the fin is slightly damaged... but should be able to grow back quite quickly :D

damn it . why must u post this pic.

my tank not big enough for this graceful guy

actually was quite tempted to get this moorish idol when i saw them feeding on the brine shrimps.but i guess 9 fishes is enough for mi as well

expert level fish but it will be easier for u now as he is feeding le .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

The yuma damn nice. I tot u not adding things for 2 wks? LOL

Even i could not resist the temptation of that tri colour.

Next time learn to frag put me in the list!

haha.. i was about to request him to exchange one frag with my red one . at least a variety :P

anyway the tricolour is the last piece there in iwarna . not sure about ar beng and the rest .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

The yuma damn nice. I tot u not adding things for 2 wks? LOL

Even i could not resist the temptation of that tri colour.

Next time learn to frag put me in the list!

Hehe... no one can resist a Tricolor :lol: How to "tahan"... bro Hammy keep on telling me how uncommon/rare the Yumas are... actually there are no more than 2 pieces of each colour in their tank... I've decided to start a Yuma/Florida farm... no common mushroom :P

Ok just to irritate bro Hammy... another pics of the beautiful Moorish Idol :lol:

post-34-1146765891.jpg

It really makes an impact to the tank... the stripes are so distinctive and simply majestic... make way for the Queen :lol:

Lyretail meets MI

post-34-1146766048.jpg

My 3 Shrimps out in the open... excited by the Frozen Brine Shrimp :P

post-34-1146769723.jpg

It really makes an impact to the tank... the stripes are so distinctive and simply majestic... make way for the Queen :lol:

Lyretail meets MI

now i have a slight idea how big is the anthias. :blink: mine are just babies.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Hehe... no one can resist a Tricolor :lol: How to "tahan"... bro Hammy keep on telling me how uncommon/rare the Yumas are... actually there are no more than 2 pieces of each colour in their tank... I've decided to start a Yuma/Florida farm... no common mushroom :P

Ok just to irritate bro Hammy... another pics of the beautiful Moorish Idol :lol:

now u tell mi how often u see this kind of yuma :)

oh i think it's time u clear your bali zoo .heh heh

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

The Zoos are for feeding my Moorish Idol!!! :lol: Ok I will start giving away Zoos next week... those who r interested, pls check out Pasar Malam section next week :P