Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• SRC Member

Emm... before yesterday... I know u envy of my Leopard Wrasse... but now... oops I shouldn't reveal your :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

it's OK. Since only other than U, Bro Qxn and Bro Soon will pop by my thread & comment... think no pple may be interested <_<

Oh I forgot maybe the Miss YT (Sis monki) :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those are microbubbles... occurs sometimes :angry:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

:paiseh: try to help :evil:

Got Emperor Juvenile @ http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...=0entry548523

Interested ? :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

My favourite fish of all time!!! Too bad it is 90% NOT reef safe... unless it behaves in another tank :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Just came back from another collection trip... Thanks bro Godzillaliu88... the Zoos are very nice :lol: Will post pics later!

Waiting

Oh, you forgot to get fromia (Orange White box star) :whistle

I know... they are so so pretty and ex... must slow down in stocking... or else will have to plan for another update in 2 months time :lol:

Already roaming around the tank... but still a bit shy especially when it senses me moving near the tank ;)

post-34-1146331074.jpg

A small crab (center of pix) spotted hiding within the branches... does it poses any threat to the tank? It has very long claws <_<

post-34-1146331255.jpg

how are my zoos doin?

Here u go... em I wonder if bro Colinsoon still wants his winning frag :rolleyes:

post-34-1146331342.jpg

the zoos opened already?

when i bought it. it took 2 days to open.

the bigger frag will take some time... maybe around 3 days

They are slowly opening up already... now only running 2 x T5... I got a feeling they will open fully tomorrow especially under MH :lol:

Bro Altantis... this is for you... at least I know this specimen of mine (also bought from AM) is from Sulawesi... not Batam :lol:

post-34-1146331703.jpg

Most likely and acro crab.

Wild sps usually have them.

They are like clown to anemone

So... no threat to the tank right? I think it's kinda cool actually :lol:

comparin my zoos to yours..

my zoos r not attractive after all.....

What lighting were u using? I got a feeling the the Zoos will still morph coz it will have to adapt to a new environment... Nice to add ur Zoos (larger polyps)... now the garden is almost complete :lol:

Yeah... the larger piece is harder to open its polys!

post-34-1146333605.jpg

nice nice.. haha...

bro you helped me to collect mine also rite...?

Yes... the one that refuses to open is yours :lol: I can take care of it for you for a while... but if you change your mind, I can always keep it :)

Did some minor scaping (esp. the top portion) this morning... things are not looking too good right now:

1. I have to intervene and bring out the hidden Anemone, now place it on top of the scaping (where the Birdsnest used to sit) coz Anemone needs medium to strong light, so hiding behind some rock is definitely not natural and healthy. Will monitor is very very closely for the next few days... :cry:

2. Got a feeling the Pink Birdsnest is not getting sufficient lighting... so moved it more towards the left, current position is directly under my MH. Increase MH duration by 1 hour. Also added a Mini Tunze to increase flow surrounding the SPS.

post-34-1146371949.jpg

A closer look at my ailing Pink Birdsnest... the white branches were not as severe yesterday... got a feeling the SPS is deteriorating fast... the Tunze Mini (reduced power) is actually quite near it (on the right), blowing at an angle :nc:

post-34-1146372162.jpg