Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

What u guys think? Will get 2 more frags this weekend... can someone crown me Zoos Garden of the month... please :)

post-34-1146144900.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wah bro, the lil frag on the sand bed, where did you like get it from? i like the red skirting!

That piece is similar to the one on top (left)... bought at AM... if you want I can trade with you... how about Zoos for Suns? :yeah::yeah::yeah: Seriously, after ur exam, do you wanna come to my place? I want you to adopt and take care of my Suns for me... :nc:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

i always wanted to visit your tank.. its like very nicely done up, one of my inspirations to get my 3 footer up.. i dun mind going over!

anyway, zoos for suns, den you wan me to take care of your suns...?

haha.. i am a confused lil boy...

i always wanted to visit your tank.. its like very nicely done up, one of my inspirations to get my 3 footer up.. i dun mind going over!

anyway, zoos for suns, den you wan me to take care of your suns...?

haha.. i am a confused lil boy...

Em... I am not thinking "straight"... so you interested at my Zoos? Do you have any Zoos to trade? I want so accumulate as many variants as possible :D

Yeah!!! My Leopard Wrasse is not hiding anymore... been swimming in open water since I came home... lovely :lol: Took 2 weeks to get used to its surrounding.

Em... u think both of them can see me with the camera? :yeah:

post-34-1146146158.jpg

Ya lor... now not mysterious to me anymore... so active swimming around the tank just like my Six Line :huh: Purple Zoos? Em... under Actinic a bit of purple... but under MH, it looks brown with orange center. Bought it for $3 :yeah:

Think AM always has these red skirt zoos....should be retailing around $12? Anyway bro Jervis, post a picture of your zoo garden under normal lighting with mh on? I always got this impression that most zoos do not look as good under daylight. :pinch:

This pix was taken without MH but using camera flash light :D Not too bad lah!

post-34-1146151317.jpg

your tank seems to be half blue n half white.

This photo was taken with only the left MH on... the right MH will only on for 2 hours to simulate noon sun... and I'm always out of the house during noon sun simulation :(

• SRC Member
i dunno leh, everytime i go there, seems not to have, either that or they dun really open, cant see it properly.. hmmmz....

i go there play with diamond more interesting...

:off::off::off::off::off:

Haha, at the rate bro Jervis is filling up his zoos garden...soon he'll run out of space and you can get him to sell you that frag. :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

aiyooooooooooooooooooooooooo... i loveee the red ones!!!!!

Yeah I bought mine from AM... u must look for those really dark red colour, if not they will look orange like the ones on the right (also bought at AM)

• SRC Member
By the way....bro Jervis, you didn't go get your PT? :unsure: Maybe we can pass by sealife and reborn on Tuesday too. :) Ohz...are they closed on Tuesdays?

Reborn seem to close on Tuesday ;)

Have not been to Sealife... and no PT for me... must control bioload already... unless unfortunate things happen to my LS :pinch:

NO3 is still at around 7.5 to 10... I guess the NR1000 is not fully functional yet... but again, considering the extra bioload I added for the past 7 days... perhaps the NR1000 is already working hard to maintain my NO3 level. Just dosed 1 spoonful of Denimar :)

I know I need more gadgets in order for the NR1000 to work properly... need to monitor and control the Redox level I heard.... haiz... more equipments <_<

LS so far:

2 Green Chromis

2 Maroon Clown

1 False Percula

1 Pink Skunk Clown

1 Leopard Wrasse

1 Six Line Wrasse

1 Blue Tang

2 Purple Firefish

1 Benggai Cardinal

1 Spotted Mandarin

2 White-banded Cleaner Shrimp

1 Fire Shrimp

1 Blue-legged Hermit

1 Red Linkia

1 Sand Sifting Star

Cleaning Crew

• SRC Member

bro please...

dunno where you listening all the advice from, but i seriously think you got more then enuff equipment to support 1 addtional tank already... De-nitrator takes 1 month or more to fully kick in, cos of the amount of bacteria that has to build up for it to be effective. for sufficient bacteria to build up, will take at least at least 2 weeks proper... you gotta relax... hafta wait for bacteria to grow.. den will see something...

let the tank settle for a while, watch things for a moment.. you got enuff things in your tank for it to be not boring already.. exercise restraint! show us all how disciplined a guy you are! hahahaa..