Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Update update!!! My Zoos Garden is complete!!! Thanks to bro Nakazoru :bow:

post-34-1145636745.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A very nice and large frag... a nice gift! Can someone help ID the "anemone-looking" thingy on the Zoos? Its tips are slightly green :unsure:

post-34-1145636884.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

wahhhhhhhhhh.... zoos garden... den bro qxnviolet wanna create (actually already created) sun garden... haiz. think i also need to create garden le. rock ###### sand garden...

LAI AH LAI AH!! rocks and sand all shapess and sizes here got ah!

wahhhhhhhhhh.... zoos garden... den bro qxnviolet wanna create (actually already created) sun garden... haiz. think i also need to create garden le. rock ###### sand garden...

LAI AH LAI AH!! rocks and sand all shapess and sizes here got ah!

Since you have so little LR now... u wanna try litter your sand bed with Clams??? You can have a Clam Farm :P

Here's my latest FTS... spotted anything new?

post-34-1145637930.jpg

that red red thing at the right?

haiz. no money to change lights to HO, so no clams no clams. sand la. dun need light. easy.

I know!!! You can cultivate a Sea Fan Plantation since you have so much sand... create a forest!!!

Hehe... yeah I got the Red Sponge to try since it is quite affordable... put it at a very low light/strong current area :D

Also gotten this!!! I'm so into red today :evil:

post-34-1145638422.jpg

What about some purple... a nice pair of Purple Firefish :D

post-34-1145639897.jpg

My Spotted Mandarin is so curious :) and it camouflages quite well.

post-34-1145639973.jpg

Heyhey...nice work...especially on the zoos garden....Looks very natural! :)

Hehe thanks... I am still looking for 1 more frag... black tentacles and orange center... seen it before :)

The so-called "common" Zoos from Bro Nakazoru do not look too common to me... they are so pretty!!! :lol:

post-34-1145640377.jpg

• SRC Member
What about some purple... a nice pair of Purple Firefish :D

My eye very Red... those beautiful zoos...

No choice, still no skimmer and waiting for my lighting :erm:

I think they just got paired (or eventually will) coz they stay together most of the time :)

And they conquered my right most cave...

post-34-1145642785.jpg

My Orange Spotted Yuma... orange only visible under actinic blue... or else will look very brown :unsure:

Last pics tonight :P

post-34-1145642901.jpg

• SRC Member
My Orange Spotted Yuma... orange only visible under actinic blue... or else will look very brown :unsure:

Last pics tonight :P

So my shopping list:

1. Zoos

2. Yuma :lol::lol:

Nice specimen

So my shopping list:

1. Zoos

2. Yuma :lol::lol:

Nice specimen

Bro if you wanna go for yuma... must select carefully. Some will mostly look brown and they ain't pretty <_<

Hey Bro

Hmm...having fun with denitrator???

The loading of LS and equipment was fast and furious...

Of course all above = great reef tank...happy fishes...corals.........owner!!

Peace

Ok bro... I got the message... I'm just thinking of pushing the bioload slightly higher to speed up the AM Nitratreductor... ok just a lousy excuse to shop for LFS... I'm still looking for a BLACK TANG you know?!? :blink: A LFS ask me to forget it... I'll never get it... perhaps I'll have to settle for Brown Tang instead :cry2:

Haha, which LFS so cruel. Give ML a call and ask him to import 1 for you? Theres 1 specimen at SL, think its for sale but the colouration not very nice, colour abit faded.

Em... I will drop by Henry's to talk about the Black Tang... yalor... they even joke about me not being able to afford it... damn it... $1000 is nothing to me :yeah::blink::unsure::angry::)B):P:D They don't know the real me... yet!

• SRC Member

Em... I will drop by Henry's to talk about the Black Tang... yalor... they even joke about me not being able to afford it... damn it... $1000 is nothing to me :yeah::blink::unsure::angry::)B):P:D They don't know the real me... yet!

Sure nothing to u... look at the type of equip u r using!!! :heh:

Haha.... juz kidding, hope u dun mind! :lol: