Maxstar81's Nano

Maxstar81

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nano will be online to about 12midnight.

Happy Good Friday everyone !!! :D:D

http://192.168.1.102 as usual !!!

Bro I still can't see it ;) Can't access the site. Tried using both Mac and PC.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

http://192.168.x.x is a private ip. It means that only internal you can view eg. ur pc or a peer to peer network on ur pc is viewable. Those that are external e.g. internet cannot see. Just like u configure ur router with NAT access.

Please lah it's not as if you go and buy a webcam and used the software everyone connected to internet can see. Please read up more about TCP/IP and u will know wat is private ip. Read up more abt what do u meant by class a, b and c ip range. So let me put it this way, there is no way anyone can view ur webcam streaming if its a private network that is not connected to internet.

http://192.168.x.x is a private ip. It means that only internal you can view eg. ur pc or a peer to peer network on ur pc is viewable. Those that are external e.g. internet cannot see. Just like u configure ur router with NAT access.

Please lah it's not as if you go and buy a webcam and used the software everyone connected to internet can see. Please read up more about TCP/IP and u will know wat is private ip. Read up more abt what do u meant by class a, b and c ip range. So let me put it this way, there is no way anyone can view ur webcam streaming if its a private network that is not connected to internet.

Wow a technical expert here... hehe... we all must agree that what bro Maxstar81 did is very experimental, wanted to do that for the longest time... monitoring my tank from office... perhaps we need to explore other ways of getting it to work.

Bro Maxstar81 whatever it is... keep up the spirit... you might revolutionise the way we post our tank updates... imagine... moving images showing feeding, water changes, mating activities, rare sightings... all sorts :yeah:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

I buy bcos the package says that all U need is internet & U can remote monitor.

Something like home security when U in office .... Then i buy....

If i knew only my home can see then no point liao....

Bro lawjk,

Thanks for explaining to us.

• SRC Member
I buy bcos the package says that all U need is internet & U can remote monitor.

Something like home security when U in office .... Then i buy....

If i knew only my home can see then no point liao....

Bro lawjk,

Thanks for explaining to us.

U can try the link as it provide free dynamic IP. With it, external surfer like us will be able to access yr webcam as it's able to resolve your internal IP with an external public IP address. If u hv a router, u may oso configure it as DMZ or NAT to resolve yr IP address!

No IP!

U can try the link as it provide free dynamic IP. With it, external surfer like us will be able to access yr webcam as it's able to resolve your internal IP with an external public IP address. If u hv a router, u may oso configure it as DMZ or NAT to resolve yr IP address!

No IP!

wah another tech guru :bow:

Can some kind soul pls click HERE !!!

Let me know if it works.

If it doesn't, let me know what happened.

Thank you guys !!! :thanks:

Bro... still cannot... maybe coz I'm using MAC IE.

At least the link is to:

http://maxstar81.redirectme.net/

Previously can't even see the link... just error message.

Ok let me try using my PC IE now.

PC also can't... :angry:

• SRC Member
TalkCam by V-Gear BEE

The link is HERE !!!

Any help appreciated. Cannot tahan the part where they say:

"You only need Internet Explorer to see what happen at your home."

:pinch: Try untill quite tired. :snore:

Can't seems 2 figure out anything from the website! Are u able to assign an IP address to your webcam or does the configuration page allows u to do it? Are u behind a firewall which block the port no. to host the webcam?

Did u install the No-IP application which will help u to auto update yr private IP with the DNS server!

• SRC Member
Can't seems 2 figure out anything from the website! Are u able to assign an IP address to your webcam or does the configuration page allows u to do it? Are u behind a firewall which block the port no. to host the webcam?

Did u install the No-IP application which will help u to auto update yr private IP with the DNS server! QUOTE]

No ip only free thing is to redirect. No free auto update what private ip to what DNS server.... What am i talking about !? :lol:

No i can't assign ip to webcam. The software do ittself. I can only click it go stream only.

I don't know if my firewall is bloacking the port ....

:lol::lol::lol:

I know... that's why I dunno what to write anymore :P

• SRC Member
No ip only free thing is to redirect. No free auto update what private ip to what DNS server.... What am i talking about !? :lol:

No i can't assign ip to webcam. The software do ittself. I can only click it go stream only.

I don't know if my firewall is bloacking the port ....

:lol::lol::lol:

If I didn't remember wrongly, the application u installed from no-ip will communicate with the DNS server to issue u a dynamic public address. Sorry as not able to help u to resolve this issue! :(

:o I'm so sorry to see it :o