Maxstar81's Nano

Maxstar81

Oh... Wasted, they are such cute creatures... I normally dun off any pumps during feeding... Cos it will bring food to all the fishes and less possibility of the food dropping to the sandbed and decompose there...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... Wasted, they are such cute creatures... I normally dun off any pumps during feeding... Cos it will bring food to all the fishes and less possibility of the food dropping to the sandbed and decompose there...

I will off my Comline Filter and stock pump... while the skimmer and wavemaker create sufficient flow for transporting food to every corners of my tank. I need to off the Comline Filter coz the surface suction is too strong... all my food will go down the filter in seconds, lol.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

If the pump is on,the food will get blowed around

& get trapped in small crevices & rot. In my main

tank, I don't need flow to bring the food to the fishes.

They know when its dinner time. They will all be near

the surface when they see the food bowl & chopsticks.... :P

My fishes only eat moving stuff... so if I off the pump, they will ignore the submerging pellets and so on... spoilt brats, lol :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
My fishes only eat moving stuff... so if I off the pump, they will ignore the submerging pellets and so on... spoilt brats, lol :P

They are spoilt by you lah.

Starve them a day or two.

Sure come to you during feeding. :evil:

Joke ah. U staqrve them to death

not my fault ah.... :P

They are spoilt by you lah.

Starve them a day or two.

Sure come to you during feeding. :evil:

Joke ah. U staqrve them to death

not my fault ah.... :P

Yalor... spoiling some $1 chromis some more... so funny! Wait they will have the chance to starve once I start travelling... come to think of it... I think we treat our fishies better than we treat ourselves... when was the last time we think about the air we breathe on... the air circulation at home (water current)... nutritions and variations... scaping...oxygen level... pH... we sometimes "bo chap" our own drinking water, lol!!! :evil:

<_< Shhh.....

Dun say lah, wait gf will start having ideas....

Complain how we put more time on the tank etc....

True true... it happens all the time... but in fact... that's the truth right? :evil:

• SRC Member

haha... my girl goes around the whole world telling everyone how much time i put into my tank, and how little time i put into her... i get so proud when i hear that... shows my commitment and love to the tank only mha... haha...

haha... my girl goes around the whole world telling everyone how much time i put into my tank, and how little time i put into her... i get so proud when i hear that... shows my commitment and love to the tank only mha... haha...

Yeah bro... and now u'll get your 4ft tank soon!!! :ph34r:

• SRC Member

hmmm... buy her a tank to keep lil fishies... maybe she'll be the one who will go:" darling... today we dun go taka shopping okie?? we go PR farm... i wanna buy starfish..." :P

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

hmmm... buy her a tank to keep lil fishies... maybe she'll be the one who will go:" darling... today we dun go taka shopping okie?? we go PR farm... i wanna buy starfish..." :P

Aiya bro... u so "slow motion"... u missed the thread about "getting your girl a pink nano cube for $30"??? lol... all the bros here already bought one for their girl... u think why JBJ lose money also sell pink nanos... for the sake of humanity!?! :eyeblur:

She like to look look see see

but she cannot tahan her poor

bf who doesn't have a car to

drive her to Pasir Ris farm.

Yup, we walk there. Saw bro,

Gouldian yesterday while we

were walking out from ah beng....

You know what she'll say next? "Darling... let's get a beemer... here are some of my savings... now go get that cute-cute car and drive me to buy cute-cute starfish"... ok ok stop dreaming guys... :heh:

• SRC Member
You know what she'll say next? "Darling... let's get a beemer... here are some of my savings... now go get that cute-cute car and drive me to buy cute-cute starfish"... ok ok stop dreaming guys... :heh:

wha... dream GF... lol....

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

wha... dream GF... lol....

Haha cannot find one la... perhaps u wanna try a dream BF, lol!!! Sorry :off:

Very pretty!!! Is that a Royal Gramma? Drool...