Locating Fish Farms & LFS

juscool

• SRC Member

bro juscool

careful with using the streetdirectory.com

i think a few threads got deleted already :o

ok ah beng is located at pasir ris farmway 2

from pasir ris dr 1 you enter into farmway 2 then turn right at the end, about 100-150 m infront u will see a big green dustbin to the right, that is the turning !! the second shop to the left; can walkthrough the first shop to get to the second one :P

old man near aquamarine is actually T95, from yio chu kang rd entering into jalan kayu there is a big ol' flower and pottery thingy to the left, it is that turning into the seletar farmwa, near the end to the left you will see a "marine fish" sign in blue, walk up to the end there is an old man there watching tv wahahah !! he is the owner :lol:

hope this helps

• SRC Member

Its ok to use the maps but make sure the credit is given to Streetdirectory.. maybe below the pic or something..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

Thanks Fongster, that really helps. Now I know who the real slim shady is..I mean..Ah Beng... the first shop that we go through is run by an Auntie right?

Thanks alot bro!

I didnt know about the usage of Street Directory..okay will make some reference to source when I use it in future as suggested by A.Hacker.

Thanks guys!

Will hunt for 'Old Man' this weekend. Thks QViolet.

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

is this 'Old Man' LFS still around? cant find it...

anyway how is the selection there, is it good?

2 Feet Tank: (Decom Feb 2015)
-Lightings : Pharos LED light 90W with wireless controller
-Chiller : Arctica 1/10HP with H2Ocean Flow Pump 2000

-Wavemaker : Vortech MP10ES
-Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC 3.5

-Return Pump : Eheim Compact 3000
-Reactor – TLF150 (Mod) with NP Biopellet
-Reactor – TLF150 with Rowaphos

U referring to T95??? Near Jalan Kayu? Yes still around... and the old man (wearing very thick specs) is as old as ever!!! :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
U referring to T95??? Near Jalan Kayu? Yes still around... and the old man (wearing very thick specs) is as old as ever!!! :)

how is the selection there, is it alot?

from the bus stop is it far? me walking

2 Feet Tank: (Decom Feb 2015)
-Lightings : Pharos LED light 90W with wireless controller
-Chiller : Arctica 1/10HP with H2Ocean Flow Pump 2000

-Wavemaker : Vortech MP10ES
-Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC 3.5

-Return Pump : Eheim Compact 3000
-Reactor – TLF150 (Mod) with NP Biopellet
-Reactor – TLF150 with Rowaphos

how is the selection there, is it alot?

from othe bus stop is it far? me walking

I do not not have the address but walking a bit far... still can lah (if determined)... basically selection so so only... sometimes got GEMs inside the special tank... but that old man must bargain one lor :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Thanks Fongster, that really helps. Now I know who the real slim shady is..I mean..Ah Beng... the first shop that we go through is run by an Auntie right?

Thanks alot bro!

I didnt know about the usage of Street Directory..okay will make some reference to source when I use it in future as suggested by A.Hacker.

Thanks guys!

Will hunt for 'Old Man' this weekend. Thks QViolet.

haha hello bro,.... ah beng is one of the guy frm the shop lah... hes not shady or slimy lah ... whole shop all hokkien peng (soldier) n one of them is called ah beng lah... i dont find them to be any shady or slimy

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :