Newbie's tank pls comment

cyder_15

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

another student ! haha .. im a poor student struggling with the hobby... and seeing urs and colins tank drives me harder to achieve my dream tank ... btw .. when u say short hammers ... how short ? my recently bought hammers dont see to be extending out from the head at all ...

• SRC Member
another student ! haha .. im a poor student struggling with the hobby... and seeing urs and colins tank drives me harder to achieve my dream tank ... btw .. when u say short hammers ... how short ? my recently bought hammers dont see to be extending out from the head at all ...

aiyo bro jacobus, bro cyder_15's tank is indeed an inspiration for me, his scaping is soooo pretty.. and his hammers.. aww... lovely..

took a foto of his tank when i was there. the colouration dun really do his tank justice..

post-34-1151697502.jpg

• SRC Member

Hey bro,

its not really like short short.. so its around 2 inches from the skeleton? hahah yeah we should set up a poor students club man.. given that this hobby requires deeep deeep pockets.. oh well we just got to survive on what we have i guess.

Cheers and reef on! hahaa

btw are you from ntu too?

• SRC Member
really really amazing tank..

oh the scaping. really really lovely.. my goodness.. soo pretty!

think i need to really go get more LR already. hmmmm

upz for the prettiest tank in NTU!!!

hey bro, thanks for your nice compliments, its really just a simple tank.. just trying to learn as much as possible from peeps here and that includes you too! thanks for sharing about doing up a sump and all will truly consider yah!!! but if i ever decide to do it then its bad for you man cause i will ask you for help! haha

and thanks for the pic too! no digital cam to take pictures

Cheers!

• 3 months later...