Jervis' Nano Cube

jervismun

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The water is very clear... crystal clear... Can u see the reflection of my monitor (SGReef page) on the tank glass? The top left corner, u see Chaetos in back compartments with additional PL lighting for night illumination.

Although my tank is quite new... everything seems happy, not a single casualty except a dead goby that jumped out of my tank. So, still touching wood and crossing my fingers. Perhaps I am just lucky...

post-34-1143726329.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Thanks for the link bro... I can't use other skimmer coz the Percula tank is specially designed with a compartment fit for that AM Percula skimmer. The water level and control is perfectly designed for the skimmer... so no point considering other brands. The AM Percula skimmer is not too costly actually... just that I am darn broke this month :eyeblur:

A friend of mine has a percula 90 tank and he has rebuilt it so he has a sump now. Check his tank out at www.saltvattensguiden.se there is an english speaking thread there. The friend with the percula tank is Wrang founder of the site.

http://www.saltvattensguiden.se/forumet/sh...read.php?t=6974

New money will come bro its just a matter where to put them hehe

Nice pix

A friend of mine has a percula 90 tank and he has rebuilt it so he has a sump now. Check his tank out at www.saltvattensguiden.se there is an english speaking thread there. The friend with the percula tank is Wrang founder of the site.

http://www.saltvattensguiden.se/forumet/sh...read.php?t=6974

New money will come bro its just a matter where to put them hehe

Nice pix

Thanks for the link... inspiring! Now I really can't wait for them to deliver my tank over...

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

PMed both of you :D

Thanks bro Assamfish... I can't wait to start this Percula... u think I made the right decision of choosing Percula over Chromis?

If ppl dunno about AM tanks... will get very confused by the fish names, lol.

Hehe... gonna take weeks to fully settle I think... so please bear with me for a while... should I start a new thread for my Perc90?

:cry2: This thread is gonna end soon??? So sad...

Guys... you think I should turn the Percula 90 tank into a species tank???

Guess what? 90 Percula Clowns... :eyebrow:

Nice suggestions bro Soon... I will have to go house by house search islandwide in order to accumulate 90 black caps... mini BT still possible but I'm not gonna start a fish farm anytime soon... although who knows, that might be direction I'm heading towards lol... me? A marine fish farm owner? lol You guys must buy from me... give u good discount... hahhahahaahhahjahahah

• SRC Member

dun need search la... do wholesale! bring it in!! hahaa.. 90 blackcaps, confirm can bring in de... haah..

tell me if you have a fish shop k, i go work part time for you! haha.. can play with fishes everyday... damn cool!

dun need search la... do wholesale! bring it in!! hahaa.. 90 blackcaps, confirm can bring in de... haah..

tell me if you have a fish shop k, i go work part time for you! haha.. can play with fishes everyday... damn cool!

Owning a fish shop has always been my dream... but it's not gonna be that easy I know... the worst part is seeing so many dead fishes... I think more than 10% of all fishes shipped to LFS died in their tank :unsure: Probably can't take the sight...

This piece of clam "got-legs"... can rotate itself 90º lol. Check my previous pix, you will see the difference in orientation.

post-34-1143823314.jpg

Preparing for my new tank... of course some new equipments lah! :eyebrow:

I read some really good US reviews about the Wavebox... let me try...

post-34-1143823428.jpg

Since I got a big Tunze... now let me introduce... the smallest Tunze, ever!!!

post-34-1143823509.jpg

Finally... the ultimate piece of equipment... RO/DI in 4-stages!!! Since I am getting a bigger tank... so more worth it lah. You think I can use it for drinking water?

post-34-1143823671.jpg

Hehe my Sea Fans and Sun Coral will love this little gadget!

post-34-1143823771.jpg