Jervis' Nano Cube

jervismun

• SRC Member

Can try a few golden neon gobies - interesting fellas ! and can clean your fishes too !

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can try a few golden neon gobies - interesting fellas ! and can clean your fishes too !

Thanks bro

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_di...pcatid=1912&N=0

Don't mind a mated pair... have not seen it in LFS. And they are from South America?!? Cool B)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

nice new clam you got bro :lol:

Thanks bro... em... I might get another clam next week <_< or maybe not. Too many can be overkill for a nano tank. A bro will sell me 4 small SPS frags next week, so gonna be really exciting week ahead :heh:

I put my remaining (quite many) live brine shrimps into the freezer already, yeah a bit smelly. I also removed all the smelly water.

My fishes look so much more active now, even my shy-shy :paiseh: Sunburst is coming out into the open much more often.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

My new clam... its colouration is so different looking through glass... will the colouration be better if my tank is made of Starfire or similar product?

post-34-1143128571.jpg

Shoo! Get off my clam! :upsidedown:

post-34-1143128637.jpg

Latest full tank shot... can u spot my new coral? And can u spot all the 4 fishes? Namely 2 Green Chromis, 1 Six Line Wrasse and 1 Blue Tang. The Sunburst is not visible in this pix.

post-34-1143128783.jpg

No prize for both of you but I will reward you with a picture of my sun coral open big-big :heh: Now... when is that gonna happen? :snore:

Haha, your tank is getting nicer and nicer. Sun corals sometimes takes a few days to open up nicely. My yellow specimen took nearly a week...but once they stablilise, they are beautiful, stays open even under my Mh during feeding time... :lol:

Yeah bro, I can't wait to see them open... I wanna feed them live shrimps to keep them happy :angel: Any way I can force it to open quicker? :evil:

Was at LFS yesterday... almost wanna give up on this specimen... then the LFS offered me $3 discount, so bought it! lol

You like my new clam? Hehe... it's time you get another one... but I heard those tiny Ultra Maxima is very hard to keep coz they can't produce their own food yet :pinch: Beware, don't waste too much $$$

Haha, thats what im afraid off....are there any nicely sized clams left? And what will i have to feed the tiny maxiams to keep them alive? Your sun coral looks pretty healthy... :)

Feeding u must ask the expert for definite advice... but I heard you can target feed them Phytoplankton... but it can be hard coz the moment your tube goes near it... it will "close shop" lol. And thanks... I am very good at selecting healthy specimens... perhaps I am a very picky person, so not nice, next time la.

Haha, thats what im afraid off....are there any nicely sized clams left? And what will i have to feed the tiny maxiams to keep them alive? Your sun coral looks pretty healthy... :)

You can try to flood your tank with phytoplankton... Or target feed them by spraying the plankton near them and allow the flow to bring the phytoplankton to them...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

You can try to flood your tank with phytoplankton... Or target feed them by spraying the plankton near them and allow the flow to bring the phytoplankton to them...

Whenever my tube goes near the clam, it will close. It's very sensitive and aware of its surrounding. I did try to pour some Aquaz Phytoplankton into the tank 2 days ago... that's why I think my clam is more brightly coloured than before. But tiny Ultra Maxima is still a bit on the $$$ side. Will see how my 2 clams going...

Bro... Since you have cyclopeeze and phytoplankton, you can try to target feed the sun corals... This will entice them to open... Will take a few tries to get them to open... Good luck...

Oh yeah... I will do that tonight :thanks: bro for the brilliant idea!

Oh yeah... I will do that tonight :thanks: bro for the brilliant idea!

Bro 10 minutes after luring it with Zooplankton and Cyclop-Eeze... nice :) Will post more of my Orange Sun tonight.

post-34-1143201834.jpg

Sunburst saying hi to you guys... this Anthias has been in hiding for so long... thanks to the live brine shrimp :)

post-34-1143202674.jpg

Just to update u guys... my Blue Sea Fan is still surviving... fed them Zooplankton and Cyclop-Eeze just now. Will feed another round later tonight. I target feed them every 2 days.

post-34-1143206632.jpg

really think ur fan is nice . the baby blue is beautiful.

frag for mi haha .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

really think ur fan is nice . the baby blue is beautiful.

frag for mi haha .

Thanks bro... yes if my tank is so succesful (sea fan growing so well)... will surely inform you for a FOC frag... I also wish to give a frag to you :angel:

:off:

Hammy you wan, i got one small frag... Can give you FOC if you come and collect... lol...

Well done bro Terryz... this single specimen is so far reaching... it's all over Singapore now :P

For your info bro Hammy, I sold my larger frag (of the same specimen) to bro Terryz 2 weeks ago... now he is passing part of it to you :heh: