the beginning

akira

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sis, can msn me where you got the yellow clown goby? i wanna get one for my girl's tank too...

I saw some at MarineLife last week... give them a call la!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

i bought the yellow goby at henry's

ooh get for your girl ah ..

i hope my guy get me some zoos

:lol:

AM very far from me leh ...

i live in the west too troublesome to get there by public transport :pinch:

.png

Can you update us on your ###### shrimp... thinking of getting a few. Do they hang out in group? I notice u got 2.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

mine always stick together woh .. there's a thread in the marine invertebrates section about shrimps

seems like quite alot of ppl like ###### shrimps too ;)

.png

mine always stick together woh .. there's a thread in the marine invertebrates section about shrimps

seems like quite alot of ppl like ###### shrimps too ;)

Great! I will get maybe 5 or 6 once my tank is ready for another round of additions. Right now, let it adjust a bit.

Since theyb are so small, have to be careful about what LS u add in, some fishes and inverts will prob pick them off 1 by 1 for supper...

Yeah I know... on second thought... probably not for the moment. $8 each is not cheap la. Cannot simply throw in a bunch.

Mine wasnt able to compete with its fellow tank mates for food, got so thin and sickly looking... the one i had like to stand on some of my corals too, causing them not to extend.

Sounds like not an ideal fish for a primarily coral tank esp with other "hungry ghost" species :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

after so many weeks of being "bare" got some frags from my guy and a toadstool coral from bro colin yesterday ~ :D

ehm.. i think my tank gettin too cramp need to rescape abit.. too many LRs

but for now this is how it looks ....

and i found some worms! panic! is it dangerous? :pinch:

280306.jpg

this morning

worm.jpg

can see the worm peepin out ?

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

mushies corner.. have some purple and green with stripes..

.png

tryin to get more colours i see already also feel dull :pinch:

gonna remove some rocks.. and hope the star polys open soon..

thinkin of gettin feather dusters maybe zoos etc .. :rolleyes:

.png

the toadstool stress ah .. :cry:

its sheddin .. what to do ?

move it to another place?

the others still doin alright .. star polys open already ...

.png

How's ur star polyps doing sis? What colour u bought? I just bought mine, green. B)

hmm.. went harlequin at clementi and saw alot of corals :D so pretty

was browsin and droolin and in the end bought this mini plate around an inch and some yellow zoos.. not open yet though

and the star polys are openin well

star polys

starpolys.jpg

with orange mouth

DSC01108.jpg

.png

The mini Plate is so cute!!! :eyebrow: