Light Advise Needed

Hi,

Setting up a small tank of dimension 21"(L)x16"(W)x12"(H). Have already added 3" of grade 0 sand as substrate and I measure the water height to be 12".

Was thinking of keeping 2 small clownfish and some soft corals. However the light is a headache that I need your advise. Is it still possible with this small tank?

The tank comes with 2x15W FL and most likely this is insufficient and would not be used. I've a old 70W MH with 4200K bulb that I can modify to 150W bulb. However for a shallow tank like this would the 150W bulb be over kill? I've asked around and it seems like 70W MH are not so good due to the color temperature. If I go with 150W and SE bulb, where can I buy the 150W 10K bulbs + Eballast locally and do you know roughly how much. With the 150W bulb I can hang the light higher from the water surface and hence it should reduce the water temp?

Space is a constraint on the top of the tank so I can put so many PL tubes on it.

Would you advise me to go with PL instead.

Thanks.