A Newbie's Tank ... My 1St

Qxnviolet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro Maxstar... u a bit late lar... bro Qxn is busy "honeymoon*" now!!! Yeah :evil: yeah :angel: yeah :evil:

* If you know what I mean :ph34r:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Ha ha :lol:

Its ok, he can read my post when he

come back from "enjoying" his honeymoon. :lol:

To be honest... how to enjoy without his fish tank? That's the problem... for my next holiday... I will be go half-heartedly coz I will be worrying about my fishes at home ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

:upsidedown: Peng ....

U addicted to your hobby man ....

If I say this my other half will ask me

sleep on the floor next to the tank.

No need sleep on the bed liao....

Using future tense since i'm not married yet.

(should be '07) But happy thing is that my

other half also likes reefing....

Yah, hard to find but lucky me. :angel:

Hahaha welcome back!!! So how's ur Honeymoon??? :lol::lol::lol: Is it better than reefing? :look::eyebrow::shock:

• SRC Member
Hahaha welcome back!!! So how's ur Honeymoon??? :lol::lol::lol: Is it better than reefing? :look::eyebrow::shock:

?? No honeymoon lahz. Haha, might go at the end of the year. But truely tehre are much more important things in life than my fishtank. :) Oh, talking about the honeymoon, maybe i'll have to sell of my tank to raise funds. :lol::lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

?? No honeymoon lahz. Haha, might go at the end of the year. But truely tehre are much more important things in life than my fishtank. :) Oh, talking about the honeymoon, maybe i'll have to sell of my tank to raise funds. :lol::lol:

Err... that's bad news ;) Was about to suggest you get a new tank to celebrate :yeah:

Wah... that's a very nice coral you have there... is that the newly discover out-of-water Pink/Red Sun Coral?

• SRC Member
Wah... that's a very nice coral you have there... is that the newly discover out-of-water Pink/Red Sun Coral?

LoL....yeah, and its super rare. But since we know each other so well, i'll let you have the pink ones for $25 Ea. The reds for $40 Ea. :P:lol: Well, you know reds are more exp..... :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

LoL....yeah, and its super rare. But since we know each other so well, i'll let you have the pink ones for $25 Ea. The reds for $40 Ea. :P:lol: Well, you know reds are more exp..... :lol:

Ok lah... since super rare... I take all... I will issue you a cheque for $25,000.00... keep the change... and go get yourself a new 5ft Deltec tank :lol::lol::lol:

Obviously... I have better macros :lol: ... but you have better and healthier corals ;)

• SRC Member

welcome back bro ! since u are so in need of cash ... i have decided to sell of some of my corals to help u .. but hor ... all my stuff is cheap one .. give u $5 can ? :evil: .. jk jk ...