A Newbie's Tank ... My 1St

Qxnviolet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah bro! Your Zoos grow on the same rock as GSP? Do they sting each other? Coz I might move my GSP near my Zoos too. Do they co-exist or one-or-the-other?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Wah bro! Your Zoos grow on the same rock as GSP? Do they sting each other? Coz I might move my GSP near my Zoos too. Do they co-exist or one-or-the-other?

Nah, they are not on the same rock...but they are pretty close to one another. They seem pretty tolerant of each other. Running out of space? :lol:

TadaaaAaaA :yeah:

post-34-1146848348.jpg

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

umm not eye-ing ur big frag ... just saying tt if u have anything u wanna sell .. let me know .. btw bro jervis.. i rmbr reading somewhere that star poylps dun sting other corals ... however they may smother other corals when they grow over nearby neighbours sue to they fast growing rate... dunno how true la.. just sharing..

• SRC Member
umm not eye-ing ur big frag ... just saying tt if u have anything u wanna sell .. let me know .. btw bro jervis.. i rmbr reading somewhere that star poylps dun sting other corals ... however they may smother other corals when they grow over nearby neighbours sue to they fast growing rate... dunno how true la.. just sharing..

Haha, i know. :) Anyway, bro Jervis got 2 BIG frags i think....can sell and get some other varities.. :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

Haha, i know. :) Anyway, bro Jervis got 2 BIG frags i think....can sell and get some other varities.. :lol:

You know what bro J, I will sell of some frags next week together with other corals. If you interested, I will PM you details soon.

Bro Qxn, my remaining anemone also moving in and out of the cave... it's so fascinating :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Hehe....okok. have you been feeding it? The newcomer i got today is really cute! :upsidedown:

Yes. Nick name like Picaso Human Face Tigger :lol:

• SRC Member

Yes. Nick name like Picaso Human Face Tigger :lol:

Hrmz....is that a nickname you came up with yourself? Haha. I heard its also known as the Humu Trigger. :) Its a really small 1" specimen. Super cutez. I got 2 tomato clowns too, too fast to take pics of. The smaller 1 is 1/2 IN the bigger 3/4 IN. :yeah:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

• SRC Member
wowee ! cute ... but reefsafe onot ? i tot triggers eat corals or sth ? thanks bro jervis .. keep me posted ..

Nope...they are not reef safe. I might be setting a small tank for triggers. They will attack inverts, your shrimps will be the 1st to disappear....followed by fishes smaller than it.... :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

• SRC Member
Hrmz....is that a nickname you came up with yourself? Haha. I heard its also known as the Humu Trigger.  :)  Its a really small 1" specimen. Super cutez. I got 2 tomato clowns too, too fast to take pics of. The smaller 1 is 1/2 IN the bigger 3/4 IN.  :yeah:

Confirm lah

"PICASSO TRIGGER" or "BLACKBAR TRIGGER"( have 1 previously. need to find my 3R photo to scan :evil: )

and someone tell me that that tigger look name a astract human face... so I nick it as PICASSO HUMAN FACE TIGGER :evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member

Confirm lah

"PICASSO TRIGGER" or "BLACKBAR TRIGGER"( have 1 previously. need to find my 3R photo to scan :evil: )

and someone tell me that that tigger look name a astract human face... so I nick it as PICASSO HUMAN FACE TIGGER :evil::evil::evil:

LoL...okok...calm down... :P

Im going to bed, another long day of preparations tomorrow. Have a nice wknd everyone! :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

It looks like a very tiny specimen... very cute :lol:

Emm... all the best to your new future!!! New future = new tank!!! :lol: