A Newbie's Tank ... My 1St

Qxnviolet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro... I have not gotten married before... share with us what's the feeling actually? Is it something like anticipating for a dream holiday? Or just simple nerve wrecking? ;) But I think so far, u seems very relax... at least still got time to SRC :P

From this Sunday onwards... you will have to re-prioritize your world... perhaps your fishies will have to give way to your "mermaid" and "mer-babies" and yes... of course the "merlion" (a bit patriotic due to the voting blah).

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Aiyah. HAha, actually its just a ceremony for me as i've been living together with my wife in our own place for the last 6 months. So i doubt my passion for the hobby will wane, in fact, i might have more time for it! :) Maybe $$$ too if i manage to break even for the banquet. :P

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

Still got time for LS shopping!!! :lol: AM give u any Pre-wedding discount? :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Still got time for LS shopping!!! :lol: AM give u any Pre-wedding discount? :lol:

Haha, i nv announce my wedding to the whole world la, anyway....was pretty interested in getting a sunburst again but decided not to after i couldn't find a feeding specimen. Someone has been rather busy with shopping huh? :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

Hehe... yeah... bro Hammy lor... ;) My Sunburst died after 3 weeks of hunger strike... I know AM has a lot of very nice specimens... saw it last night :P

• SRC Member
Hehe... yeah... bro Hammy lor... ;) My Sunburst died after 3 weeks of hunger strike... I know AM has a lot of very nice specimens... saw it last night :P

But not feeding...haha, buy also pointless. Got nice yumas never tell me! :angry::lol::lol: How much did you get the multi coloured ones for? :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

But not feeding...haha, buy also pointless. Got nice yumas never tell me! :angry::lol::lol: How much did you get the multi coloured ones for? :)

PMEd you... actually the trip was not planned. Was at A.Mart... meet Hammy at AM (not intending to buy anything)... then drop by Irwana lor... only 1 piece of Tricolor there only :P

Em... if the price is right... I will sell both polyps... no need to cut-cut-frag-frag lah :lol: (Hint: looking at 3-digits figure)

let me qoute first !! $1.11 can? 3 digits... :evil:

Very smart... ok lah... sell to you 2 of my precious Zoos polyps for $1.11!!! Must collect before 9am tomorrow :lol:

Wah bro Qxnviolet... asking wedding gift like that... not very nice leh :rolleyes: Ok lah... I give you once rock full of Zoos lah! When you wanna collect it?