s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

Oh man... all these to catch an oversized Chromis? lol

Oh dear... I have 3 Green Chromis in my nano tank. Well, if they ever grow out-of-hand, I will take the opportunity to upgrade to a larger tank, hehe.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

my prata quite stressed ever since i did a cleaning up of the tank, took out everything and put it in again. tot its the water, and i juz discovered that its my bi-color blenny nipping at it. i am totally speechless..............

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

my sand shifter star from that upsetting PRC. haiz.

thnk i got no affinity with starfishes. somehow they dun really do well in my tank...

its nw in a location where my last linka died and caused the semi crash... history.. tthink i am gonna remove it tomorrow. juz to be safe...

post-34-1143404223.jpg

Very nice and clear shot of the Sun Coral... still not happy? Wait till u see my Orange Sun Coral... pathetic (after 5 days in my tank), so ashamed to do any posting, lol. After a while... I just have to accept it as a very expensive Orange Sponge :pinch:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

not at all... they are frens... haha... can actually see 2 parts to the sun opening... the shot i posted was when its stilling on top of the bridge, i shifted it down under the bridge, half of it in the shadows, the other outside the shadow. the part that is insize opening up very nicely, and of course its facing inside... dats y canno take... haha...