s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

haha thanx yall for all the compliments... anyway regarding the royal dottyback, its the name dat is on this online marine fish dictionary.. other names of it is like false gramma and such... i got it at 8 bucks for 1 of the LFS in the west, though at reborn they selling it at 4 only... :( and the dottyback attacks every single thing dat has fins inside the tank... protects its hole like there is no tomorrow... haha :P:P:P

anyway bro cdckjn, regarding the maintenance of the tank... i am using an atman HOF, with a weipro 2011... so its quite ok, i change water bout once every 2 weeks...

bro cyberpig... my hall din say anything bout no keeping of fishes in hall... so dun care la.. got quite a few reefers in hall oso... :peace::peace:

bro mUAr_cHEe, thanx for sharing ya foto of the royal gramma.. thinking of getting one along the way... after something happens to my dottyback... haha!

bro barnacle... the yumas are luminous green everytime the lights are off.. but when the lights come on, they start to turn brown... do they need a lot of lighting? i am using 2 T5NO... 1 blue 1 white...

anyway got 2 new additions into my tank... will post the fotos up later... love the new additons!!! hahaa... :D:D:D:D:D

• SRC Member
oh ya guys, need some advice here...

my clowns are rubbing themselves on the yumas!!! aiya... making them all turn into a ball... so irritating!!!! what can i do to stop them!

Your clowns are trying to get hosted in the yumas. My clowns did the same, except my yumas welcomed them.

BTW, yumas do not require a lot of lighting. Perhaps you want to show pictures of the yumas under lights. What kind of lights do you use?

• SRC Member

Your clowns are trying to get hosted in the yumas. My clowns did the same, except my yumas welcomed them.

BTW, yumas do not require a lot of lighting. Perhaps you want to show pictures of the yumas under lights. What kind of lights do you use?

i am using T5NO... 12k white lights, dunno how much is the blue light though... will post up the fotos in a while....

• SRC Member

when i juz switch on the lights after being off for 5 min the colour is a luminous green... my cam sux... haha

oh ya, if you guys notice, the clown in the pict seems to have a pretty bad swollen lips... very very pale and thick... and it keeps burrowing its lips into the mushies...

post-34-1136392613.jpg

• SRC Member

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my copperband!!! hahaha... its the boss of my tnak now... everything swims away from it when he goes around.. hahaha.. anyway juz did a lil rescape... cos got a few stuff, no where to put.. so pushed the whole formation backwards... here goes...

post-34-1136825119.jpg

• SRC Member

juz switched my plastic 2 footer with a glass 2 footer on saturday evening... think its nicer... redid the scaping too... anyway a few last fotos from my old tank... oh ya vtech2 bro, the pump of my weipro is in the right back corner of my old tank... now i shifted the weipro to the left back corner in the new setup,,,

post-34-1137406550.jpg