s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lar... em... if I can have 1 wish that comes true everyday... I wish for you to do well in ur papers tomorrow... coz today my wish already came true :rolleyes: Well... what my wish for the day after next? <_<

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

hahaha thanx bros... but my next paper is on the 26. wish me lotsa luck on 25 ok....

bro jervismun, i know my scaping sux... no choice. left with 1 huge piece of rock wich i refuse to use. and after thre rescape, my wrasse went missing. think i must have buried it already.

i am depressed...

hahaha thanx bros... but my next paper is on the 26. wish me lotsa luck on 25 ok....

bro jervismun, i know my scaping sux... no choice. left with 1 huge piece of rock wich i refuse to use. and after thre rescape, my wrasse went missing. think i must have buried it already.

i am depressed...

Don't worry... u still have a few days to recover... :cry2::cry2::cry2: out loud... it always helps ;) Seriousy... are you gonna reintroduce those LR you removed? I know you are which type... you are the "rescaping" type. I am the "upgrading" type. Bro Qxnviolet is the "Bon Apetit" type. Bro Hammy is "Chromis" type :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Damn :whistle Your SUN GARDEN is so so overpowering... must wear my B)

Envy... Jealous :evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member

yupz. regular feedings, moderate to high flow area, they will openn up really big... the area they are in now dun haf a lot of flow, so they are not responding too well.. gonna shift my seio around tonight. need to study!

You mention ur regular feedings affecting water condition, mind share with us ur daily dosing/feeding regime?

• SRC Member

i do sun feedings every once a week now. cos will dirty the water quite bad... haha. each time i use around 12-13 cubes of mysis. for my prata, cyna, bubbles and all the suns... dun need feed soo much, cos some of the polyps will spit them out. around 3-4 mysis will do for each polyp... i use syringe to inject them directly onto the tentacles. do feeding only when they are alll open big and nice. this way wun waste any food....

how to get them to open? 1. feed them at 2am in the morning. 2. add cyclopeeze into the water half hour before you feed. they will open nice nice big big. else the mysis juice, pour them into the water.

i do sun feedings every once a week now. cos will dirty the water quite bad... haha. each time i use around 12-13 cubes of mysis. for my prata, cyna, bubbles and all the suns... dun need feed soo much, cos some of the polyps will spit them out. around 3-4 mysis will do for each polyp... i use syringe to inject them directly onto the tentacles. do feeding only when they are alll open big and nice. this way wun waste any food....

how to get them to open? 1. feed them at 2am in the morning. 2. add cyclopeeze into the water half hour before you feed. they will open nice nice big big. else the mysis juice, pour them into the water.

Wah 12 to 13 cubes... man I think I am underfeeding my corals :nc:

Err... the buffet concept? Hehe... that's why I am going for Zoos instead... target feeding is very time consuming :D

• SRC Member

zoos not very special, though they look really really nice, for suns, its like there is a special bonding between you and them, when you feed them well and they open up soooo prettily for you...

anyway was playing around wif my girl's super nice T9, took some fotos...

post-34-1145706182.jpg