s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• SRC Member
wahah ! so nice ... can see mine .. so pathetic looking underneath yours ... lol ! if only it can get tt big ... how much did u get it for ?

got it from bro netviper... very nice piece... never regreted walking out from NTU to his place, which was like a half hour walk... hhahah...

anyway your pearl bubbles more of my frens said its nicer den the big one. the tot the big one look like brain, no nice.... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try bubble later... bro hv u found a suitable avatar yet?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

wah ! eh wait ... are urs normal suns ? or super ? how come tentacles like so long one ...? mine are so short... mebbe haven fully open ... btw .. how are my bubbles doing ? waiting for your exams to finish .. go collect and we can chiong lfs ... hahahahaha

normal... must take quite a while to get them to open so long...

Don't avoid the topic... how's ur exam preparation coming along?!? <_< Hehe... nag nag nag ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

dont mention exams to him

later he put back the crazy horse avatar again~

:o

Haha... I rather he put back the Crazy Horse avatar than to go crazy with all the stress... perhaps can go watch Crazy Horse show lor :yeah::yeah::yeah: You can find a lot of jewels over there... Maximas, Croceas, Gigas... Sun Coral (in pairs)... Bubbles (in pairs)... huge Pratas... err... Sea Cucumber and Cuke too, lol!!!

• SRC Member

Haha... I rather he put back the Crazy Horse avatar than to go crazy with all the stress... perhaps can go watch Crazy Horse show lor :yeah::yeah::yeah: You can find a lot of jewels over there... Maximas, Croceas, Gigas... Sun Coral (in pairs)... Bubbles (in pairs)... huge Pratas... err... Sea Cucumber and Cuke too, lol!!!

lol

maybe he got his crazy horse avatar idea from there?

;)

• SRC Member

PeNGz..... :ooh: LoL.....what exactly are you referring to? :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

Don't avoid the topic... how's ur exam preparation coming along?!? <_< Hehe... nag nag nag ;)

urmz. think my crazy horse avatar coming back up... muahahahaa...

had 2 papers already. got 5 more left... sadded...

urmz oh ya, bout the internship at your place....? hahaha....

• SRC Member
Is your bubble a.k.a. "Cat Eye"?

Can tell me where you got it...fell in love with it... and shop location and contact no...Me in love with your bubble... :eyebrow:

I want one too...boo hoo hoo... :cry2:

haha bro....

everywhere has the bubbles, juz that they get snapped up pretty fast... i do know that at harlequin C328 they do have it too...

• SRC Member

Ok, the story of a boy, whom, instead of studying, decided to go remove a mantis shrimp from a rock. after 3 hours of soaking, with still no mantis in sight, he decided to do a little rescape, and put back the rocks... but.......

the LR which i took out for a FW dip, had my bubbles on it. cos its the only rock i can slot the base rock of the bubble into. anyway decided to move it to the mid, but den, dunno why, nothing seemed to stay in place. kept toppling and toppling and toppling... 1 of the smaller pieces fell onto my prata (yes i did a rescape with everything inside, cos its supposed to be a very minor one....), 1 fell only my cyna, and my bubbles kept falling down onto the ground.... and my hammers suffered from my knocking a few times....

anyway decided to remove the anemone from the middle LR, cos had a tear in the side, quite long, and looks bad. but then, its embedded into a hole very very very deep, impossible to remove. ended up throwing up the whle rock away, din wanna put it back into the tank and have it foul the water....

so after 3 hours after i decided to stop FW soaking for my LR, minus 1 LR later. this is the efffect. crappy, totally empty, totally ugly. haiz. and my bubbles soooo upset looking, cos its in a moderate flow area... haiz.

moral of the story is: dun go itchy hand try to do something to the tnk when you are supposed to do something else...

post-34-1145508086.jpg

• SRC Member

dun worry la bro ! tahan abit more ... when ur papers finish u will have all the time in the world to rescape .. chiong LFS ... exercise .. hahaha.. whereas i will be chionging my final year project .... :( ... haha .. with ur skill .. confirm can make another nbeautiful rockscape one ..

• SRC Member
dun worry la bro ! tahan abit more ... when ur papers finish u will have all the time in the world to rescape .. chiong LFS ... exercise .. hahaha.. whereas i will be chionging my final year project .... :( ... haha .. with ur skill .. confirm can make another nbeautiful rockscape one ..

:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member

heya bro dorado!

i dunno leh, i was told they were chromis, friendly buggers, but something told me from deep inside they were not... haha. anyway the cyna is opening up very well, but does not seem to be recovering... flesh not really growing wel...

Yeah ur current scaping is horrid! :sick: Hehe... just pulling ur legs... now u have an excuse to fail tomorrow's paper... coz u r too depressed... so :nuke: lor.