s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• SRC Member

LoL....hows the LFS shopping guys? Sunday is gonna be a big day so not much time to go LFS this week. PErhaps join you al next week yah? Just went to petmart yesterday and bought some rowaphose, 1 huge box of mysis (bro colin said use mysis to feed LPS better) and a box of REd Biohome! HAha, gonna replaced the bateria media in my cannister bit by bit. :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

if your LPS choke means they dun like you to feed them, they prefer me, so if they prefer me, its easier for me to feed them in MY tank, so if they are in my tank.. muahahaha.. they are mine!!!

oh ohoh, gonna drop by c328 harlequin later look look see see.... hmmz.

Emm... have not been to Petmart before... maybe we can all go LFS shopping next week. By then, my tank should be ready for more corals :lol: Hehe... can't wait actually!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

if your LPS choke means they dun like you to feed them, they prefer me, so if they prefer me, its easier for me to feed them in MY tank, so if they are in my tank.. muahahaha.. they are mine!!!

oh ohoh, gonna drop by c328 harlequin later look look see see.... hmmz.

I thot you should be on your way to the "torturing chamber"? Good luck, have fun... if it doesn't turn out well... dun worry u r still young... can do again next time... :pinch: Making u nervous ain't I... :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Sound great! I have not been to G.Octo, Clementi Harlequin, Petmart... and lots more!!! I'm such a newbie ;)

hahaha okok !!!

if i decide to not move my tank back home, will invite you over!

You can even sell your tank to bro Ad_aware :lol: Start a new tank!

• SRC Member

me staying in hall 12. got around 5 reefers in hall 12 already, though got 2 graduating... another few reefers around other halls too...

oh talking bout other halls, to bro Cyder_15, VERY VERY VERY SORRY.

• SRC Member

haha

actually dun hafta hide the tank... we just put it in a corner lor... so long as you dun obstruct the way outside, they wun bother bout you de... though i am the only crazy guy with a chiller and a sump.. hmmmz.

So how? Collected your tank already? Bro, I seriously want you to adopt my Sun leh! Come over lah! :lol:

• SRC Member

bro!!! haha.. not i dun wan, juz dat i got no car... i collected my tank already, and a lil thing happened to my dad's car, so i am like a lil shy to borrow it from him again.. hahaa..

Haha tat KennethK trying to be KPO lah :evil: U dont have to declare mah? They sae I need to declare my fridge (in this instance a chiller) and blah blah (*means and ways to get more money squeezed outta me) :off: Btw are u sharing yr rm with anyone else currently?

• SRC Member

yupz, staying with another guy, but he also appreciates my tank, so no complaints.. hahaa.. oh oh oh, dun hafta declare the tank la. they wun do anything one. only fridge, cos consumption of electricity is very high... lucky they dunno bout chillers and stuf... haha