s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a black zoos with orange center??? I want!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

hahah its actually common brown zoos with orange center. very very very pretty. looks black only.. haha.. if you wan i can pass you one frag. hundreds of polyps. see i soo good.

haha more excuses for me to go shop... haha

• SRC Member
ok i know tis is getting boring, but i think this is the nicest pic so far, dat really looks like the real thing...

my suns soo bright they actually looked mashed up... haha...

very blur pic though...

Hi Bro Colinsoon,

It is definitely not boring. I can never get tired of seeing photos of someone tank. All your sun so super nice. Makes me think about my own miserable 2 polyp of sun. Can imagine the amount of time you spend to bring them to their present state. :bow:

Hi Bro Colinsoon,

It is definitely not boring. I can never get tired of seeing photos of someone tank. All your sun so super nice. Makes me think about my own miserable 2 polyp of sun. Can imagine the amount of time you spend to bring them to their present state. :bow:

... or the amount of money spent of those yellow little polyps :lol: Seriously... I think ur tank is quite imbalance now where the right side is getting way too much attention than the left side... after ur papers, do look into it :D Since u r the Sun expert in SRC, wanna convert the entire tank to Sun? I think it will look "out-of-this-world"!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

whole tank of suns arh, nothing swaying so boring... once my tank at home is set up, let me look into it. will seriously consider that. might move all the moving things back home.. haha... but i wanna change a new glass tank first.. the scratches on it really take the whole nice look off it...

anybody willing to sponsor me one? haha..

• SRC Member

Hi Bro Colinsoon,

thanx sis!

i think i am juz lucky with suns... easier to take care of maybe? dirty waters they open up very well..! everytime after i rescape the water will be like super murky, and then they open up soo prettily after dat...

anyway your suns are doing quite well too! give them a few more weeks to settle down. they will be realy pretty after dat!

• SRC Member
whole tank of suns arh, nothing swaying so boring... once my tank at home is set up, let me look into it. will seriously consider that. might move all the moving things back home.. haha... but i wanna change a new glass tank first.. the scratches on it really take the whole nice look off it...

anybody willing to sponsor me one? haha..

Eh Bro colinsoon,

By any chance your birthday coming soon? Ask your girl sponsor loh, maybe part of it...haha hope your girl dun see this post, she might flame me...u dun show her ah. :P

So late still so sunny :lol:

I still quite like your sun, no $$$ to invest...

Bro Altantis... I think ur tank can be suitable for Sun especially the 2 sides where the lighting is weaker than the center portion... seeing Suns eat is very satisfying :lol:

Eh Bro colinsoon,

By any chance your birthday coming soon? Ask your girl sponsor loh, maybe part of it...haha hope your girl dun see this post, she might flame me...u dun show her ah. :P

It's more like the other way round... the GF birthday is coming... already eyeing on 2 imported puppies... I hope this will not burn a big hole in ur wallet :P

• SRC Member

cannot get her... her parents dun wanna keep 2 pups in the house. max one, and she dun wanna separate them both... so now looking for alternative.. and her bday passed already. the day b4 vday... haha. month of feb is sooo expensive for me....

cannot get her... her parents dun wanna keep 2 pups in the house. max one, and she dun wanna separate them both... so now looking for alternative.. and her bday passed already. the day b4 vday... haha. month of feb is sooo expensive for me....

You so silly lah... take advantage of it... combined into 1 lah!!! I will do that if I were you :evil:

• SRC Member

... or the amount of money spent of those yellow little polyps :lol: Seriously... I think ur tank is quite imbalance now where the right side is getting way too much attention than the left side... after ur papers, do look into it :D Since u r the Sun expert in SRC, wanna convert the entire tank to Sun? I think it will look "out-of-this-world"!!!

no la.. i am not the sun expert. the true expert who taught me everything juz laying low only... observing... observing... and guess who it is....?

HONDAKER!!!!

Lets all kowtow to him....

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Yeah and the yellow so bright... blindingly... B)