s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys... I warn u guys first ah... it's pretty obvious u guys are over-feeding... so I suggest u guys start looking at a Nitrate reductor/reductor as they usually take 2 to 4 weeks to really kick-in :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Haha, overfeeding happens when you put too much food and your LS cant finish them. Mine gets all eaten up. So not much of a problem i guess. :)

No that's what you want to believe in... ever heard of goldfish will eat until they die? The more u feed, the more they will eat... (hehe very much like human also)... so after a while they will eat more and more (coz bigger appetite)... resulting in higher wastes in the end of the cycle ;)

But since you are getting the MCE600 soon... no problem lah... the design looks very promising :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

hahaha.. yes sir! i will go sell b***side at desker for 5 months for that de-nitrator sir! must come patronise me and support me SIR!

Err... I can't believe u said that :pinch: ... since we fren-fren... u give me discount lah... lol

• SRC Member

No that's what you want to believe in... ever heard of goldfish will eat until they die? The more u feed, the more they will eat... (hehe very much like human also)... so after a while they will eat more and more (coz bigger appetite)... resulting in higher wastes in the end of the cycle ;)

But since you are getting the MCE600 soon... no problem lah... the design looks very promising :D

Haha, hopefully i'll be able to afford it after my wedding. Perhaps i should just stick with my Prizm till i upgrade. No point getting the MCE600 now, use it for a few months and buy a new skimmer again when i upgrade.

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

OMG! Are you guys becoming gay? LoL. My wifes says im becoming gay, spend so much time online chatting on the forum with guys. :snore:

Err... I guess so... look at ur Avatar... so pink and "gay" :wub::wub::wub:

Tell her... it's better to chat with guys than to chat with "hot-chicks-that-happen-to-share-your-hubby's-passion" :lol:

Bro Colinsoon... now I know why u guys crazy over Suns... was at Iwarna... damn! That tank is :bow::bow::bow: Don't dare to ask the lady boss how much... scared she say "you interested ah? Ok lah... since you so HANDSOME and SWEET... I sell all to you for $3500 lah! Good deal already ok?" :lol:

• SRC Member
Bro Colinsoon... now I know why u guys crazy over Suns... was at Iwarna... damn! That tank is :bow::bow::bow: Don't dare to ask the lady boss how much... scared she say "you interested ah? Ok lah... since you so HANDSOME and SWEET... I sell all to you for $3500 lah! Good deal already ok?" :lol:

:snore: Thick skin...LoL....that sun tank is really impressive yah? :whistle

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

Actually keeping a Sun tank is quite fun too... no need MH... just normal lighting... and lots of target feeding :lol: Yes it is quite a spectacular sight... quite hard to describe using words... too bad they go BB (minus a bit of points there) ;)

• SRC Member

haha.. honestly i never been to iwarna before, though i heard a lot bout their sun tank...

cos i will be setting up the 3 footer at home, and operating cost will be a tat high for me, so i might juz close down this current tank, move everything abck home.. den den start to work on a sun tank dats small and easy to manage... muhahaha..

anyway bro jervismun. you very BHB. you think you have my charms arh... anyway i seriously think after seeing me, the lady boss might juz tell me "aiyo yandao, ok la, see you so like suns, i give you this tank la. Too much? okok nvm, you juz take your pick..."

haha.. honestly i never been to iwarna before, though i heard a lot bout their sun tank...

cos i will be setting up the 3 footer at home, and operating cost will be a tat high for me, so i might juz close down this current tank, move everything abck home.. den den start to work on a sun tank dats small and easy to manage... muhahaha..

anyway bro jervismun. you very BHB. you think you have my charms arh... anyway i seriously think after seeing me, the lady boss might juz tell me "aiyo yandao, ok la, see you so like suns, i give you this tank la. Too much? okok nvm, you juz take your pick..."

Bro Soon... how can u start a Sun tank without looking at those DAMN SUNS!!! After ur papers, we will all go see that tank! Eventhought I am not particular crazy about Suns... I was standing there... thinking... I wanna convert my tank to Sun Tank... that tank got charm... after seeing those Suns... mine can give away for charity :pinch:

Note: That is just a figure of speech... don't start PMing me for adoption :rolleyes:

The lady boss would probably say to you...

"Wei... enough drolling lah... NOT FOR SALE... can't read ah? Even if you are interested... see u student looking also cannot afford la... my SUN hor very special one leh... best in Singapore... some say Batam... if you need to ask the price... you probably "callot" afford it... but since you so handsome ah... I let you work here lah... you make me happy... every month I give you 1 Super Sun polyp... now start cleaning that LR tank... after that clean those saliva of yours off the floor!!!"

:bow::bow::bow:

Hey talking about "head inside water"... I was thinking about my future plan... and I have this idea of something like a Jacuzzi pool... viewing is at the basement. So I can lay on the floor and use my snorkling kit while working on the scaping... I might even go in there if I need to do major scaping... :lol: I always "day" dream a couple of minutes before I :snore:

• SRC Member
Hey talking about "head inside water"... I was thinking about my future plan... and I have this idea of something like a Jacuzzi pool... viewing is at the basement. So I can lay on the floor and use my snorkling kit while working on the scaping... I might even go in there if I need to do major scaping... :lol: I always "day" dream a couple of minutes before I :snore:

ZZzZZzz...i think you really need to go to bed. :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

• SRC Member

ZZzZZzz...i think you really need to go to bed. :lol:

haha.. he is juz a lost boy who worked too hard in the day and think too much in the night... forgive him... hahahaa

you know i was telling my girl this idea, if i can ever afford a landed property, i am gonna do up this idea of having an underwater world tunnel idea at the main door.. den people will walk thru the 5m long tunnel and admire the fishes.. like they are under the sea lidat...

soo cool...

So we all have crazy ideas... urs seems to be more crazy than mine... hey bro Qxn... tomorrow night tell us ur crazy dream!!! But by then... I hope I can also hire a Chemist, a Marine Biologist and 2 Maids to help me maintain my super rare specimens... like I have to travel to some remote islands and bribe the local authorities to bring them back that kind... or maybe bid at Christies or Sotheby's that kind... :)