s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

i dunno... this its cos of my clown... i got this 2 inch clown dat is bossing everyone in the tank... saw it attack my goby and bite off its tail.. my dottyback had its share of chasing oso.. used to haf a damsel in the tank, thot its the one terrorising the gobies, removed it, but then my gobies still completely lost their tails. realised its the clown.. haiz. dunno wat to do wit it... it head butted my watchman goby dunno how many times today la...

Oh I see you've got 2 nudibranch in your tank

They are very hard to keep as their diet would be almost impossible for the reefer to provide ;)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
my prettiest slug in the tank... haha! velvet black looking...

think this is not a slug instead a snail, one of the most unusual gastropods that makes you think it is a nudibranch/sea slug. you can do a search on Coriocella hibyae to get more infor.

and by the way a nice tank set-up you got there.

• SRC Member

haha yeah, in hall 12... can drop by and visit me whenever ya free! my room is rite in front of the blk 60 tv lounge.. haha! anyway bro taylapong, tx for the compliments... but den, i still really wanna put hammers in, but no idea where to put them.. haiz.

• SRC Member

Great job on the tank. Really want to put a 2ft tank in my office too. But really scared on the maintenance. Too busy to do the periodic changing of the 10% water.

How do you do it regarding your maintenance?

• SRC Member

Oh yah one more thing your royal dotty back hope you didn't paid too much for it because its a false dotty back also known as false gamma. The true Royal Dotty Back fetches from $35 to $50. A false one around $6 -$8 :P

You can try this website for the names of most fish :lol:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di...y.cfm?pCatId=53

post-34-1136367780.jpg

• SRC Member

Not really hijacking your thread. This is my royal gamma. You can try to compare the difference.

becareful of this dottyback that you have. they are very fierce. I am sure you should know that by now.

Another thing, I would not leave the hydrometer like that if I were you. Trouble if it cracked by the Act of God and should the alchol or mercury leak into the tank. You either get Heavy-metal fishes or drunk ones. ;)

post-34-1136368874.jpg

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.