Securing Corals N Rocks In <4ft

Air

I juz stack em up. ;)

wat dimension is ur tank? do u have alot of corals on top of ur rocks? i am very afraid my c;umsy hand will knock the rocks n all will come tumbling down....with all the corals anemone........ :nuke:

believe less then 50% of wat ppl tell u n bring it up tp 99% by confirming it urself

just stack the rocks, after you stack each one, try to shift it left/right and see how stable it is, sometimes you shift left/right, the rock will "lock" on the bottom rocks due to the uneveness of the LRs. try it, you'll know what I mean!

ermm....i did stack rocks b4

corals not opening cos just on the light for this pic....

post-6-1064855775.jpg

believe less then 50% of wat ppl tell u n bring it up tp 99% by confirming it urself

my tank in the begining.

i am asking this Qn cos sometimes my hand will accidentally knock the rocks n some fell......i am upgrading to a 3X2X2 or 4X2X2 so i cant imagine with all the corals on them when the rocks fall.........

post-6-1064856295.jpg

If that is the rockscaping you are happy with and want it to be permanent, you can use epoxy to join the rocks together.

IMO, you shouldn't. Just wedge the rocks together tightly and unless you are ultra clumsy or have a very large and powerful snail or hermit crab, your top shelf of rocks should be safe and not tumble down on your corals.

thx for all ur comments.

how abt corals? u all glue ur corals? cos i saw tanks with many corals very near to eachother n i find it very hard to do that without glue.

cos i will be upgarding to 4X2X2, i cant imagine things tumbleling down.

post-6-1064921638.jpg